- Why I went from being Rugby Green Party's general election candidate to a revived Liberal Democrat activist
- Leaving UKIP for the Liberal Democrats
- ++ Tim Farron announces diverse spokesperson team
- The real reason why Mark Williams MP isn't in Tim Farron's front bench team, announced today *
- #Libdemfightback: What do the polls say?
- A positive light on the Labour leadership election (Will Wilshere)
- The next housing crash (Emily Davey)
- Where next in the campaign for electoral reform? (Zack Polanski)
- EU “No” campaign: It’s all about Nigel (Paul Walter)
- Turkey, the Kurds & Syria – an Opportunity for Diplomacy? (Jonathan Brown)
- Asylum Seekers and Migrants at Calais
- Lib Dems recruit three new Parliamentary staff
- More tales from Labour-run Haringey
- Election petition against Nadine Dorries rejected by court
- Interesting Bus Photos
- Liberal Democrat Autumn Conference 2015 outline agenda published
- Visit to Starter Packs' new offices
- Is Nicola Sturgeon correct in saying that "no politician" has the right to stand in the way of a second Indy referendum?
- Magdalen Green Sunday Bandstand Concert
- The Blood is the Life for 01-08-2015
- Tomas Howard-Jones 1st Aug - 2:33pm
As most of the above contributions tacitly acknowledge, there's a dawning realisation of the poisonous implications of the "Free Syrian Army"- contrary to the nice,...
- Sue S 1st Aug - 2:29pm
I think Emily is right to flag up these concerns and although she may have exaggerated the effects of all these changes any decrease in...
- Tomas Howard-Jones 1st Aug - 1:51pm
Sorry, another mistake...I meant to say 'Few British Politicians', not populations!
- Tomas Howard-Jones 1st Aug - 1:45pm
Oops...I didn't mean simply returning those migrants fleeing persecution & civil war! i meant those who AREN'T in such predicaments. (There may be an argument...
- Eddie Sammon 1st Aug - 1:43pm
I don't think everyone in the Calais camp should be given refugee status in France, but I think they should have to apply there. Yvette...
- Andrew 1st Aug - 1:37pm
@Eddie Salmon I agree that we won't see a centrist breakaway for two reasons: 1) Blairites are focussed on winning power and a party with...