- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole
- Opinion: The Immigration Premium: A positive approach to immigration (Drew Durning)
- Opinion: Simple, liberal ideas for London (Anthony Fairclough)
- Stand up against the politics of bullets and threats (Ed Fordham)
- Opinion: English devolution – with maps (George Potter)
- The English devolution battleground (Joe Otten)
- Dr Jamal Nasir
- OMOV: the FE has submitted a mess to conference, so let's sort it out
- On local radio news - Recognition of the Royal Arch
- What Labour & land owners/developers have planned for Sefton's East Parishes – Green Belt building on a massive scale – Posting 6 What it all means
- Last night's City Council Committees
- On party membership
- How many times will Ed spend the mansion tax?
- Submarine cables - resources on the web **Serious nerd alert**
- Ed Balls - not quite affordable and fair
- Poor to be hit hardest by Labour
- Anthony Fairclough 23rd Sep - 10:06am
Of course the picture in 2006 was more sophisticated. But it's worth noting that in several "left-leaning" boroughs, were we'd previously had small groups we...
- Drew Durning 23rd Sep - 10:05am
"Is there any evidence for the claim that “immigration is a major factor in the economy’s return to growth”? Does immigration improve GDP per capita,...
- Peter Galton 23rd Sep - 9:58am
The 2nd map is better, but I am a man of Wessex and I would be looking at using the old Saxon Kingdom as a...
- Richard Dean 23rd Sep - 9:49am
... or more accurately: Does immigration improve the growth rate of GDP per capita? (bearing in mind that if GDP increases and the number of...
- tpfkar 23rd Sep - 9:47am
Immigration is only part of this debate. Government infrastructure funding is based on frozen population figures to 2020. So for areas planning growth (i.e. getting...
- Richard Dean 23rd Sep - 9:44am
With reference to the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000, should magistrates actually use their private knowledge when deciding a case? In what way are...