- A bad day for the Conservatives, Brooks Newmark and journalistic ethics
- By-election update: 47.2% swing in Guildford
- Ashcroft's poll of Lib Dem battleground seats: incumbency is alive and well but 2015 will be a survival election for the party
- ISIL Debate Open thread
- Do you support British involvement in air strikes against Islamic State?
- Caron’s Guide to the craziness of Conference – updated for Glasgow 2014 (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Liberalism Unlocked: After the Coalition (Nigel Lindsay)
- Opinion: Islamic State – it’s a conundrum (Tahir Maher)
- Opinion: Education issues at conference? (Rebecca Hanson)
- Opinion: In London, community politics must be less about geography and more about life choices (David Thorpe)
- New Cerebus Post on Mindless Ones
- What is it with Bootle Labour's control freaks?
- Japanese Knotweed in Yardley - campaign Launch
- #FACup Third Qualifying Round draw - it's a grudge match... at home
- Road closures in Launceston
- Falling off the Fence: The Story of Liverpool's Millennium Lord Mayor
- Vacuum cleaners and Lib Dems hit back at Theresa May over 'snooper's charter'
- At the Macmillan Coffee Morning last Fridqay
- The Twitter debate about local benefits tourism
- Iraq:reasonable concerns
- Allan 30th Sep - 9:48pm
@RC The point you make about business saying things are great really does backup my point that it's great for them no wage increases, take...
- Sarah Noble 30th Sep - 9:42pm
I would also like to mention I'm interested in an ebook version.
- AndrewR 30th Sep - 9:30pm
@Jedi You only need to earn around £34,000 not £40,000 to have take home pay higher than the benefit cap. If your household income is...
- Conor McGovern 30th Sep - 9:01pm
@Paul - I don't see why those of us who have a problem with the pre-manifetso should be restricted from voicing our opinions. Isn't this...
- Paul in Wokingham 30th Sep - 9:00pm
Certainly sounds very interesting - I am particularly pleased to see a contribution from Duncan Exley and will certainly be getting a copy.
- Roger Roberts 30th Sep - 8:44pm
Enough is Enough ! Words from the Tory Conference are so illiberal that they must put the continuation of the Coalition in very serious danger...