- Daily Mail attacks Nick Clegg for Cyril Smith RIP tribute. Why?
- Opinion: Regina v Nigel Evans should wake up MPs
- Jeremy Browne's 'Race Plan'. I've read it, so here's my review...
- The verdict of Philip Collins, chief speech writer for Tony Blair, on Nick Clegg: "the Deputy Prime Minister should be applauded by all liberal voters"
- Lib Dems: "Cyril Smith's acts were vile and repugnant and we have nothing but sympathy for those whose lives he ruined"
- Ed Davey MP writes… An onshore wind cap makes no sense (Edward Davey MP)
- Michael Moore MP writes… Scotland’s place in the world (Michael Moore MP)
- John Leech MP writes…My Voice, My Vote (John Leech MP)
- Stephen Lloyd MP writes… Can good Religious Education build better communities? (Stephen Lloyd MP)
- Danny Alexander writes… Direct community engagement on Scotland’s future (Danny Alexander MP)
- Valuing housing
- The Humber Stone, Leicester
- Manchester Guardian 1950
- On the Record: The best opening titles for a political programme ever
- Chris Lewcock: "Liberal Democrats want to help build a Council that cares..."
- Front garden April 15
- Angiogram commemtary
- Labour signs David Axelrod: what does it mean?
- Why Jesus had to die
- Angiogram April 17
- Fiona White 19th Apr - 7:37am
Steve Webb is to be congratulated for starting the discussion and acknowledging that it is not Lib Dem policy. There are always going to be...
- Geoffrey Payne 19th Apr - 7:18am
I agree with LDV having a moderating policy. LDV is a space of which you have ownership and you are entitled to have a say...
- Bill le Breton 19th Apr - 5:56am
Hi Peter. My starting date is December 81 which is 5 months before the invasion. During those 5 months the Con vote rose 50% ......
- Peter Chegwyn 19th Apr - 1:29am
I think the Falklands War in 82 had something to do with that turn round Bill.
- Duncan Brack 18th Apr - 11:46pm
David White - you are right about Beveridge (except that 1945 couldn't be called a khaki election - unlike 1900, for which the term is...
- malc 18th Apr - 10:51pm
Mark Valladares Sorry I shouldn't have said military bases, but we do - or may be did until recently, not sure after defence cuts -...