- Opinion: Why Liberal Democrats should respond positively to the Palestinian Solidarity Campaign’s questionnaire (John Kelly)
- Opinion: Ed Miliband’s march to Financial Crisis II and Wars of Choice II (Paul Reynolds)
- It’s not often the leader of the DUP says something I agree with…. (Paul Walter)
- Opinion: Labour’s unfinished business on ‘Religious hatred’ (Mark Wright)
- Opinion: I’m voting Lib Dem, without holding my nose: not for liberalism, but for democracy (Toby MacDonnell)
- On the Lib Dem (and other parties) record on gay rights and equal marriage...
- Lib Dems Believe Wordle 40 Freedom - At the Heart of Now
- Liberal Democrats Believe... 42 - Alisdair Calder McGregor
- The Blood is The Life 28-04-2015
- MINI-VIDEO: Nick Clegg visits Jo Swinson in East Dunbartonshire, highlighting childcare successes
- Maghull North Station – So when will it get built?
- 2015 General Election Day 30: Engage with non-voters in the approved manner only
- Campaigning in Maidstone: one of the best prospects for a Lib Dem gain
- Wapley bridge replacement timelapse film
- "Lib Dems have an impressive record of achievements on climate change" - green figures praise Ed Davey
- Tony Greaves 28th Apr - 8:22pm
No, the real nightmare is if Con+Lib comes to around 325 or 326. This will lead to calls for a new Con-Lib Coalition in circumstances...
- Paul Reynolds 28th Apr - 8:00pm
Thanks for comments so far. Incidentally, I do believe that the UK needs a strong and effective (and cost-effective) defence and security service. The UK...
- Bill le Breton 28th Apr - 7:35pm
I have another question now I have had a chance to read about the new red line. In what way would the stability budget differ...
- Martin 28th Apr - 7:26pm
The nightmare for us would be if Tories + Lib Dems came to >322. The need for involvement of others such as DUP would allow...
- David Allen 28th Apr - 7:22pm
Tony Greaves said: "The resignation and the sending for Miliband, if that is what comes about, will happen when it is clear BOTH that Cameron...
- Bill le Breton 28th Apr - 7:15pm
Keith is right. and almost every party in UK politics has learnt from the lessons that we learnt in local government (1980 - present) and...