- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Paul Tyler writes… Pledge in haste, repent at leisure (Paul Tyler)
- Catherine Bearder writes… Now the referendum is over, we need a unifying vision for Britain (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole (Richard Church)
- The post-independence referendum to do list (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Federation is necessary (Mike Green)
- Need For Speed Reduction
- Japanese Knotweed – Foxhouse Lane, Maghull
- Some fact and figures from #IndyRef
- Devolution: now that we've found love, what are we gonna do with it?
- Southeastern Renew rail franchise
- English devolution: it's not about which MPs get to vote on what
- Independence, devolution and power
- Please Sir, do Northern Ireland have to take more? Part 2
- An unexpected benefit from the Y2K IT scare
- Union Wars II: England Strikes Back
- Mack (not a Lib dem) 20th Sep - 8:56pm
I am not a Lib Dem. From your remarks can I assume you are not a fan of representative democracy?.
- Igor Sagdejev 20th Sep - 8:38pm
@ Raddiy Are you sure you mena Libdems, rather than Labour?
- Stephen Hesketh 20th Sep - 8:28pm
So, instead of describing it as a temporary job, short term-contract etc we import a foreign name which suggests to young people they are getting...
- Lester Holloway 20th Sep - 8:22pm
The party list all our GE 2015 candidates here: http://www.libdems.org.uk/general_election_candidates In terms of 16 BAME candidates, either the party website is out of date or...
- Caron Lindsay 20th Sep - 8:13pm
It's part of the party's commitment to paid internships. They didn't used to be paid at all.
- Richard Dean 20th Sep - 8:09pm
Is there some reason why the pay is the minimum wage?