- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Lord Rennard: Lib Dems continue investigation into peer while party official apologises for lapse
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn't mean they're liberals
- Ukip may well win a seat in May 2015. But the least likely person to get elected is Nigel Farage
- Nick Clegg “surprisingly good at Twitter” (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: New law needed to tackle millions wasted on public sector redundancy and rehiring (Tony Dawson)
- Opinion: UKIP are a blessing in disguise for pro-Europeans (Stuart Bonar)
- Some reminders about commenting on Liberal Democrat Voice (The Voice)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- Giving Labour the bird
- Writ a guest post for Liberal England
- Getting things done - Glamis Road
- New pollution charges for diesel drivers?
- Goodbye, Mr Ruffley. You didn't really get it, did you?
- Open letter about bus cuts
- Tatton site update
- Renting costs more than owning
- Turn Up The Radio! Rock, Pop, And Roll In Los Angeles 1956-1972
- The Man In The High Castle on Amazon TV?
- Matthew Huntbach 29th Jul - 9:35am
Peter Provided the objectives set by the boss are fair, achievable and measurable, there is no reason for it not working. Provided ..., yes. Now...
- Michael Cole 29th Jul - 9:10am
There's no question that Nick is a decent and likeable man and has been unfairly demonised by some of the media. It's mainly the naïve...
- Nick Tregoning 29th Jul - 8:48am
Ah no, sorry Peter - 75% of our laws are not made in the EU. That's a UKIP-fact - the relationship between a UKIP-fact and...
- AH 29th Jul - 8:48am
On the other hand, is it any wonder that Catherine Bearder hs a 100% attendance record? Afterall, she is a party of one! What a...
- Lib Dem Candidate 29th Jul - 8:31am
I will take Caron's comment about "deed poll" in the good-humoured spirit that it is intended, and I know that among the few people who...
- jedibeeftrix 29th Jul - 8:08am
it is an odd argument to hear from a lib-dem in the context of human rights in Commonwealth, when i would use the same argument...