- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- Alistair Carmichael MP writes...Sometimes it is not a bad thing to be an elitist!
- Gary Lineker – a welcome voice of humanity (Paul Walter)
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- Shas Sheehan challenges the government over Calais refugee crisis (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Lessons for Syria on post-conflict reconstruction (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Independent: “The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron’s seat tomorrow” (Caron Lindsay)
- Review : Where Am I Now? by Mara Wilson
- The Next Elections we need Newbies to Win
- The Blood is the Life for 23-10-2016
- Will Brexit sound the financial death knell for UKIP?
- Helping at the Whinnies CommunityGarden
- Why I am backing Carl Cashman to be Merseyside Metro Mayor
- Tom Jones: Green, Green Grass of Home
- You won't believe this latest FIASCO from the Council regarding the Bridge Street cycle ban!
- Reasons To Live - Do You Have A Reason?
- Witney is proof that a core votes strategy can work for the Lib Dems
- theakes 23rd Oct - 2:39pm
The media just have not tuned into the fact that the Greens and UKIp are declining badly. Andrew Neil and Andrew Marr are typical appear...
- Peter 23rd Oct - 1:57pm
What an interesting debate and I favour Annabel's arguments overall. One thing not adequately covered is why so many jobs are likely to be lost...
- paul barker 23rd Oct - 1:38pm
We should not expect that Polls will reflect the change yet. For one thing, Byelections are out of fashion, they now get very little coverage....
- jedibeeftrix 23rd Oct - 1:33pm
@ Joe - "Whether it is TPP in the US, TTIP here, Brexit and now this. Agreements aren’t being reached because of political opposition to...
- El Sid 23rd Oct - 1:29pm
@"Paul Walter 23rd Oct '16 - 9:36am But El Sid what good are vague and misplaced notions of “sovereignity” (what’s happened to the sovereignity of...
- Stevan Rose 23rd Oct - 12:53pm
"One moment the EU is a ‘dictatorial super-state’ that brooks no dissent and the next it’s an ‘incompetent collection of countries’ who can’t agree on...