- The Sun story about Chris Huhne that was a total invention (and which the other papers happily copied)
- 11 Liberal Democrat MPs vote for registrars to be exempt from marrying same sex couples
- How Liberal Democrat MPs voted on same sex marriage amendments
- Same sex Marriage: another Liberal Democrat victory
- Opinion: Why Lib Dems should support the Referendum on the EU – and let’s have it before 2015
- Simon Hughes MP writes…My vote on the Same Sex Marriage Bill (Simon Hughes MP)
- Report on internet pornography highlights need for education, not restriction (Caron Lindsay)
- Michael Moore MP’s Westminster Notes (Michael Moore MP)
- Opinion: The media have failed the public over the Woolwich atrocity (Ewan Hoyle)
- Baroness Sarah Ludford MEP writes…An EU-US trade deal would be good for Europe and for Britain (Baroness Sarah Ludford MEP)
- SMR Column: In Memory of David Lee Collins
- Watch and laugh: Clarke and Dawe - Safeguarding the Integrity of Racing in NSW
- Cheadle Area Committee agenda, 4th June 2013
- Report on internet pornography highlights need for education, not restriction
- Victory Parade
- Outrageous £36,040 Meetings
- Why the debate on tax is worrying and how MPs could solve the problem
- EU - It it really is getting sillier by the day
- Courageous science policy thinking we might all live to regret | Kieron Flanagan
- In the garden this week...
- Caron Lindsay 24th May - 1:29pm
Andreas You mention 9 abstentions, but I think only Simon and Tim were actual abstentions. The others were absent. Jenny Wilott is on mat leave,...
- Richard Church 24th May - 1:23pm
Simon is arguing for the complete secularisation of state recognised marriage, as happens in France where people may have a civic marriage and then if...
- tpfkar 24th May - 1:18pm
Well done Simon. I'm in the 'pleased or relieved' category myself but I know that the dissenting MPs have caused a lot of hurt here...
- MarkG 24th May - 1:08pm
If (and it is a big if), UKIP continues to have a level of support at around 15% at the next GE, I think people...
- Stephen Glenn 24th May - 1:04pm
Simon seems to be very much taking the Alliance Party's position on this, they are in favour but want very robust protections for faith groups...