- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis (Steve Bradley)
- Poverty at its lowest since 2004/5? (Joe Otten)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Opinion: The inspiration of Nelson Mandela (Issan Ghazni)
- The ultimate funeral selfie
- Build up blog: Writing good letters to the press
- 10 things that have made me happy this week
- Same sex weddings to take place in England and Wales earlier than expected
- Poppies Yes, Red Ribbons No.
- Linkblogging for 10/12/13
- 29th March 2014: Lynne Featherstone Day?
- Skills gap fears after PISA results
- The Welsh Government's reputation for wasting public money is ever growing
- My recommended reading for today December 10, 2013
- JohnTilley 10th Dec - 6:18pm
David Allen 10th Dec '13 - 1:10pm Frankly, what we need to do is to get hammered in 2015. A mediocre performance with 30 seats...
- Simon 10th Dec - 6:06pm
@Thomas Long of course not being able to take time of work is an argument to keep Spring Conference.
- jedibeeftrix 10th Dec - 6:06pm
Reading many of the comments here, I am overcome by a sense of irony at all the disparaging remarks about the 'loony' wing of the...
- JohnTilley 10th Dec - 6:05pm
Gareth Epps 10th Dec '13 - 4:10pm Well done on this, Gareth OH and I especially liked the " Simon McGrath had better go back...
- David Allen 10th Dec - 6:02pm
Try fitting a linear trendline to the longer term graph shown in figure 3, and you'll find the Tories going down the pan. Unlike all...
- peebee 10th Dec - 5:47pm
I thought the very first scenario In 18 months we’ll know the result of the 2015 general election was absolutely correct - so I stopped...