- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- ++BREAKING NEWS : Zac Goldsmith has resigned as MP for Richmond Park
- Brexit is a war already lost
- In the mayoral election, why did Zac Goldsmith get such a low vote in his own backyard?
- LibLink: Tim Farron: Witney result shows that the Liberal Democrats are back in the political big time
- Reasons to doubt Zac Goldsmith will be re-elected (Chris Key)
- Brexit is a war already lost (Phil Aisthorpe)
- In the mayoral election, why did Zac Goldsmith get such a low vote in his own backyard? (Lester Holloway)
- Tim Gordon writes….Reminder that nominations close for party internal elections on 2 November (Tim Gordon)
- It beggars belief that Brexit has escaped basic parliamentary democracy (Paul Carroll)
- Why I wish there was a pro-Heathrow candidate standing in Richmond Park
- As others see us.
- Interesting Links for 28-10-2016
- Fog on the Tyne - at the Baltic
- Rother Council by-elections capture current Lib Dem health in miniature
- Review: Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit by Jeanette Winterson
- Lowestoft: First Class Golf
- Denbighshire UA, Rhyl West - 27th October 2016
- Houghton Regis TC, Houghton Hall - 27th October
- Rother DC, Darwell - 27th October 2016
- Michael BG 28th Oct - 9:14am
@Chris Key “If you had taken the point you would have removed the tasteless remark.” Firstly Chris does not have the ability to edit his...
- Tim13 28th Oct - 9:06am
John Peters While taking the point, the well-known saying "war is politics by other means" should be relevant here. In other words, if what is...
- Richard Underhill 28th Oct - 9:05am
In the Commons priority is given on speaking. Nancy Seear told us that they met to approve the marriage of Princess Diana. http://www.markpack.org.uk/19035/baroness-nancy-seear/ Norman Lamb...
- Ian Sanderson (RM3) 28th Oct - 9:04am
And, of course, though he would like the people of Britain to desert the EU, he doesn't have to. He is entitled to French nationality,...
- John Peters 28th Oct - 8:58am
@nvelope2003 Luckily we seem to have dodged World War III for the time being. Pretty pointless of stocking up on beans after all. Western political...
- John Roffey 28th Oct - 8:51am
Apparently 73% of constituencies voted to leave the EU but 73% of MPs wanted to remain. [Garry Gibbon C4 News]. Also, there is no appetite...