- The Clegg Family Christmas Card, with a little help from their sons
- Nelson Mandela – the long walk is over
- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis
- Three scenarios for the 2015 election based on current polling: which do you think looks most plausible?
- This week's by-elections: a Lib Dem hold and a near miss
- Opinion: Ukip’s not-so-respectable European allies (Paul Stocker)
- ‘Good’ gender segregation and ‘bad’ gender segregation? (Stephen Tall)
- Better in Cameron’s Black Book than on the Statute Book (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis (Steve Bradley)
- Poverty at its lowest since 2004/5? (Joe Otten)
- Church Street closure continues
- Me on the radio tonight.
- The plan to fix the lobbying bill will entrench the flaws in election expense rules
- He can't get them out of the Maidan
- Press-releasing poverty at the DWP | Alistair Geddes and Jonathan Mende
- The Blood is The Life 12-12-2013
- Unlock Democracy: Lobbying, Talk To Your MP!
- Policy Unpacked #1 - Mad about mayors
- New 'none of the above' option does poorly in Indian elections
- Herding Sheep
- Richard S 12th Dec - 12:27pm
If the (presumably male) speaker was speaking in a room with geography somewhat like the Oxford or Cambridge unions, then it would be amusing to...
- Caron Lindsay 12th Dec - 12:26pm
Eddie, how would you feel if it were you who were being treated as the second class citizen. Women have fought long and hard to...
- William Nigel Jones 12th Dec - 12:12pm
Denis, Correct that we do not bind a future Parliament, but the point is about where we stand, how we see the future and what...
- Gwyn Williams 12th Dec - 12:04pm
This is a clever contribution to the differentiation debate but it could have been done so much better.Possibly Adrian Mole aged 43 and three quarters...
- JohnTilley 12th Dec - 11:57am
If you are really interested in the debate about poverty and the official statistics I recommend - http://www.theguardian.com/science/2013/dec/12/press-releasing-poverty-at-the-dwp
- Douglas 12th Dec - 11:54am
Only one 'n' in LePen, as I recall. Wilders: infamous rather than famous, surely?