- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- Norman Baker's genius response to David Cameron: David, I need you to stop sending dishonest and patronising letters
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour
- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- Ashcroft poll in Hallam: Clegg within a whisker of Labour with a lot of Tory vote to squeeze
- Opinion: Why I would be wary of another coalition with the Conservatives (Cara Jenkinson)
- The real problem with #EdStone is that Miliband cannot be sure he will be able to deliver (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Labour isn’t Keynesian – that’s why Liberal Democrats had to be (Toby MacDonnell)
- There is no need for Clegg to make an EU Referendum a red line. This does not signify agreement to it (Caron Lindsay)
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour (Caron Lindsay)
- General election - a few things to consider on May 7th
- Think the Ukip threat is over? Think again
- Final #GE2015 Prediction
- 2015 General Election Day 37: John Thurso's Huge Manatee chases King Arthur to Land's End
- Shared parental leave: just one of the Lib Dem achievements in the last five years
- Willowburn Shop opens in John Street, Consett
- A challenge – click on the link below and find out about Liberal values.
- Best wishes for Thursday.
- 4 ways the past 5 years vindicate the Liberal Democrats
- Blast from the past: Nick Clegg on Andrew Marr show
- TCO 5th May - 8:16pm
@Dr Taylor it sounds like you must be a member in a large / active party. My experience of a moribund party is very different....
- Dr Michael Taylor 5th May - 8:01pm
@TCO. I am also a member of our policy working group ,open to all party members, who consider our view and responses to conference motions...
- Peter 5th May - 7:53pm
The views expressed above have prompted me to observe that Clegg seems to stand out above all other candidates as the one most desperate to...
- Dr Michael Taylor 5th May - 7:50pm
@TCO. I was elected at the AGM of our local party as required by our rules. There are two ways I find out what people...
- David-1 5th May - 7:27pm
If the Lib Dems are in coalition with the Conservatives they will look like Orange Tories. If the Lib Dems are in coalition with Labour...
- Michael BG 5th May - 7:11pm
All politicians of the three main parties pretend that there are jobs for everyone and therefore those who are not working are perceived as shirkers...