- ++Breaking...Clegg: "We must axe Bedroom Tax"
- Review of 2014 European and Local Election Campaign
- ICM poll: Tories edge ahead of Labour, while Ukip collapse to 4th behind Lib Dems
- Tim Farron's Beveridge Lecture in full: "Let's say a huge yes to active, ambitious, liberal government and build a new consensus"
- Nick Clegg tackles the Daily Mail's sexism with humour
- Stephen Lloyd MP writes… The jobs agenda – a lot done, more still to do for single parents (Stephen Lloyd MP)
- The Independent View: This is the right time to drive forward integrated health and care (Simon Parker)
- Liberal Democrat amendment making revenge porn a crime to be debated today – watch Hannah’s story (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Is the rethink on the Bedroom Tax too little, too late? (Jo Ingold)
- Opinion: Making the two-year-old programme work (Cara Jenkinson)
- Hafod- Morfa Copperworks
- Russia as a failed state
- Linkblogging For 21/07/14
- End FGM And Forced Marriage Within A Generation
- Cambridge MP Welcomes Investment In Aerospace Research
- London's termini in the fifties, sixties and early seventies
- Discovery Museum 80th birthday
- Calls for new Solicitor General Robert Buckland to resign
- A welcome green victory for the Lib Dems
- More Poor Southwark Uni Kids
- emily davey 22nd Jul - 8:06am
I work with tenants, councils and housing associations in this area. There are several problems a) in some parts of the country people were deliberately...
- Tim13 22nd Jul - 8:06am
Mick Taylor I think it is you who should "wake up and smell the coffee". Of course, we can all go round doorsteps, as I...
- JohnTilley 22nd Jul - 7:52am
Paul Walter, as an alternative to your great pictures -- how about this very accessible Piece from the Chief Scientist? More than half of DECC's...
- Rankersbo 22nd Jul - 7:50am
The whole reaction to the bedroom "tax" u-turn has illustrated what is wrong about our political system. I am not happy with the principle of...
- Colin 22nd Jul - 7:26am
@Mick Taylor, “Far too many people writing about this issue simply don’t accept any changes to welfare at all.” Nope. You don’t get to make...
- Paul Walter 22nd Jul - 7:25am
John In answer to your last question, it appears the answer is yes, according to pages 66-68 of the report I linked to. It's got...