- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Charlotte Henry resigns from the Liberal Democrats
- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Baroness Olly Grender writes...Tales from the Rochester campaign trail
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- It’s International Day for the elimination of violence against women. Lynne Featherstone highlights need for men and boys to act. What do Liberal Democrat MPs do? (Caron Lindsay)
- Liberal Democrat members and ministers talk mental health for Channel 4’s political slot (The Voice)
- Opinion: ALDE Party Council: Bouncing Czechs, “which Slovenes are the liberals?”*, and a prospective rise in the price of cod… (Mark Valladares)
- Julian Huppert MP writes… Recalling MPs – how to let the public recall MPs who have committed misconduct (Julian Huppert MP)
- Tim Farron MP writes…Green Climate Fund shows this government is leading the world (Tim Farron MP)
- Police seek suspension and review of licence for Blue Boar, Ludlow
- Vladimir Putin's tiger blamed for Chinese goat deaths
- The Morals of a Politician
- 27th November – Anniversary of Captain Frederic 'Johnnie' Walker's passing.
- Alternatives to Save the Children
- Are e-cigs the gateway to smoking some claim?
- To help the world's poor we need to think small
- Near lethal pothole on Victoria Street given temporary repair after pressure from Chris White and local resident
- The launch of the Christmas Market
- It is all about power #LGBT #Ashers
- Stephen Hesketh 25th Nov - 8:31pm
@Simon Shaw 25th Nov '14 - 7:18pm " ... the true green party in British politics". I truly used to believe that Simon -it was...
- Mark Valladares 25th Nov - 8:11pm
@ Ian, The two Romanian returnees get us closer to the ECR, but not quite back into fourth place. On the positive side though, ALDE...
- John Roffey 25th Nov - 8:11pm
@ Stephen Hesketh "I followed your link John and looked at the thirteen Independent-selected Green policies – an interesting mix – but I would urge...
- paul barker 25th Nov - 8:04pm
Interestingly 28 seats is the mid point for the spread betting market (or it was the last time I looked). The point about spread betting...
- John Roffey 25th Nov - 8:04pm
@ Simon Shaw "Well I’m an active member of the true green party in British politics, and I obviously talk to fellow Lib Dems, so...
- Stephen Hesketh 25th Nov - 8:02pm
Well done Paul. “Reasonable Chastisement” !!!!!!! Unbelievable.