- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Is Mike Crockart voting Yes to Independence?
- Opinion: What to do in the event of Scottish independence (George Potter)
- Opinion: Getting serious about localism (Chris White)
- Scotland votes today: 8 things that have struck me about the independence campaign (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: More powers are not on the ballot paper (Denis Mollison)
- Opinion: I sat on the fence for a long time (Rebecca Hanson)
- South West In Bloom results for our area
- Scotland decides - live
- How I would have voted in Scotland - and why I'm glad I didn't get a say
- Durham CC, Crook - 18 September 2014
- Conwy UA, Abergele Pensarn - 18 September 2014
- Oxford CC, Quarry and Risinghurst - 18 September 2014
- Call for sustainable housing in Northstowe
- Policy unpacked #5 - Real estate and cities
- The skeletons found holding hands
- Linda Jack: too many of our members believe they are taken for granted, and that their hard work merely creates opportunities for a party elite
- Joshua Dixon 19th Sep - 12:34am
Won't be missed. Shame on those who defended and covered for him too.
- Eddie Sammon 19th Sep - 12:33am
In the aftermath of the result we should create an English parliament with French style regions beneath it. I'm not saying it's perfect, but I...
- George Potter 19th Sep - 12:09am
Good riddance but the selection of his replacement seems to be a wasted opportunity.
- john mc 19th Sep - 12:08am
Yes, and it would be great if the LibDems re-learned what the terms liberal and democrat mean. Have had enough already of the Liberal Democratic...
- redndead 18th Sep - 11:53pm
Its going to be intriguing if a No vote leads to the sort of federal uk that the lib dems have long sought
- Bernard Salmon 18th Sep - 11:39pm
Evening all. Hoping the YouGov poll will prove to be fairly accurate. I'm watching the results from Elgin in Moray, which could be an interesting...