- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Baroness Olly Grender writes...Tales from the Rochester campaign trail
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- Emily Thornberry resigns over tweet
- It’s International Day for the elimination of violence against women. Lynne Featherstone highlights need for men and boys to act. What do Liberal Democrat MPs do? (Caron Lindsay)
- Liberal Democrat members and ministers talk mental health for Channel 4’s political slot (The Voice)
- Opinion: ALDE Party Council: Bouncing Czechs, “which Slovenes are the liberals?”*, and a prospective rise in the price of cod… (Mark Valladares)
- Julian Huppert MP writes… Recalling MPs – how to let the public recall MPs who have committed misconduct (Julian Huppert MP)
- Tim Farron MP writes…Green Climate Fund shows this government is leading the world (Tim Farron MP)
- How might TTIP affect the NHS?
- The Atkinson – Southport
- Wigan War Memorial – A stiking one indeed.
- Minster invites Shropshire MYPs to talks after mental health tops Youth Parliament Commons debate
- Buy new trains with new powers instead of M4
- A question of openness?
- Linkblogging For 25/11/14
- Christmas Lights switch on on Whickham
- Why I have put in a Council motion opposing fracking
- Norfolk Uncovered: The North Walsham & Dilham Canal
- Chris 26th Nov - 8:10am
@Paul Barker So you self importantly called the police on a parent trying to restrain a child in mid-tantrum after you'd jumped to a few...
- Paul King 26th Nov - 8:03am
I continue to hear very little about the whys and wherefores of losing 11 of our 12 MEPs using the slogan 'We are the party...
- Ruth Bright 26th Nov - 8:02am
Oh don't be miserable it's a lovely picture. A nice break from all those filler articles on this site about how Lynne Featherstone invented feminism,...
- Charles Rothwell 26th Nov - 7:27am
My feeling (as things currently stand) is that 28 seats is optimistic and 20 is rather more realistic. The General Election is over for me...
- David wilkinson 26th Nov - 5:34am
Unbelievable headline to this article, 'Lib Dems win 28 seats' ,sadly under the leadership of Mr Clegg they lose 29 MP's. Its like arguing how...
- Tsar Nicolas 26th Nov - 2:00am
This talk of getting 28 seats when the current polls show the party on around 7% - OK, I'll be generous and say 8% -...