- Opinion: Labour’s unfinished business on ‘Religious hatred’ (Mark Wright)
- Opinion: I’m voting Lib Dem, without holding my nose: not for liberalism, but for democracy (Toby MacDonnell)
- Opinion: Hung parliaments – a suggestion from Denmark (Denis Mollison)
- Opinion: Letterbox v doorstep (Will Wilshere)
- Opinion: We shouldn’t position ourselves as the ‘Middle of the Road’ Party (Judy Abel)
- International Workers Memorial Day
- Online Polls and the LibDem Luddite Faction...
- 2015 General Election Day 29: My intentions are getting firmer
- 40p a minute - why isn't it an election issue?
- Fairer taxes: just one of the Lib Dem achievements in the last five years
- Liberalism vs Libertarianism - the role of government
- Let Me Sell You A Tory: A Fairytale...?
- Osborne and Balls - 2 Peas in a pod!
- Election deadline coming up: don't leave it too late to appoint polling and counting agents
- ICM: the 'gold standard' pollster?
- Eddie Sammon 27th Apr - 7:42pm
I don't think it is a good idea to release a BME manifesto without a women's manifesto. I am sure I saw a women's manifesto...
- paul barker 27th Apr - 7:41pm
Slightly off topic - 3 polls so far today, 2 give us 9% & the other 8%. Also 2 Con leads (3% & 6%) &...
- Psi 27th Apr - 7:25pm
David-1 "Do you actually have any specifics on the legislation Mr Miliband is proposing, or are you just imagining possibilities based on a headline?" Well,...
- Martin 27th Apr - 7:24pm
Sorry - not my comment at all - obviously; how could I be so presumptuous?
- David Evershed 27th Apr - 7:12pm
Not that many people know what any political party stands for. My guess is that those who think they know assume (wrongly) that - UKIP...
- Alex Sabine 27th Apr - 7:06pm
@ David A pity Bill's typo didn't come in his 2nd para. I like the idea that Her Majesty would "call for Militant" to avert...