- We're heading for a minority Labour government backed by the SNP
- Nick Clegg and the Lib Dems can be very proud of themselves
- 38 Degrees get it badly wrong on Lib Dem funding for NHS - but don't do nearly enough to put it right
- Alex Salmond postpones US book tour as Christine Jardine's campaign goes from strength to strength
- Wow, Labour really are pandering to UKIP, aren't they?
- AIDS organisations and Elton John support Liberal Democrat candidate Adrian Hyyrylainen-Trett over HIV disclosure (Caron Lindsay)
- Something nasty – why the Tories aren’t making headway (Paul Walter)
- P-37: What are the Liberal Democrats talking about today? Mental Health and the manifesto for the mind (The Voice)
- Former LGBT+ chair Adrian Hyyrylainen-Trett becomes Britain’s first openly HIV positive candidate (Caron Lindsay)
- Nick Clegg and the Lib Dems can be very proud of themselves (Paul Walter)
- Palestine & Israel
- Philip Smith selected by Lib Dems to fight Ashfield
- Labour attack on Lib Dem drug policy slammed as medieval
- D'Arcy Thompson Zoology Museum Easter openings
- Community Spirit Action Group meeting
- The Q#1 quintet (usual suspects edition)
- 2015 General Election Day 3: Fool if you think it's over
- The background behind Labour's leaflets in Yardley
- Labour forced to issue apology and pay legal costs in Leeds North West
- Lib Dems Believe Wordle 13
- jedibeeftrix 2nd Apr - 7:50am
@ David-1 - Are labour having a discussion about 'white' britons? Or is it just a mug that makes [no] reference to a belief that...
- Charles Rothwell 2nd Apr - 7:45am
Eeeeeeeee, John, Stephen and James - It must be so merry what keeps you going! I got the message and was happy to donate (and...
- g 2nd Apr - 7:00am
Given that Ashcroft's constituency polls are a new phenomena, and we have no past methodologies to compare them against it's perfectly possible that they have...
- David-1 2nd Apr - 6:41am
I am not sure what the definition of "stable government" in this context is. If it means in real terms, as I think, "David Cameron...
- Eddie Sammon 2nd Apr - 5:23am
I don't think the message about banning exclusivity on zero hours contracts has got out there. I had a small business owner telling me yesterday...
- Alex Sabine 2nd Apr - 3:38am
Moreover, the deeper problem for the Tories was that 'modernisation' as conceived by the Notting Hill set (and initiated by Michael Portillo in the late...