- The Sun story about Chris Huhne that was a total invention (and which the other papers happily copied)
- 11 Liberal Democrat MPs vote for registrars to be exempt from marrying same sex couples
- How Liberal Democrat MPs voted on same sex marriage amendments
- Simon Hughes MP writes...My vote on the Same Sex Marriage Bill
- Same sex Marriage: another Liberal Democrat victory
- An open letter to Tim Farron on unpaid internships (Sam Barratt)
- Don Foster writes: A powerful meeting where all faiths spoke with one voice (Don Foster MP)
- Simon Hughes MP writes…My vote on the Same Sex Marriage Bill (Simon Hughes MP)
- Report on internet pornography highlights need for education, not restriction (Caron Lindsay)
- Michael Moore MP’s Westminster Notes (Michael Moore MP)
- Nostalgia: The Man from U.N.C.L.E
- Just 8.8% vote in CIPR election
- Get more news about South Liverpool
- Pentland Avenue wall - latest update
- Liberal Democrats are creating a stronger economy in a fairer society
- We(s)t Hampstead
- The wheels on the bus go on and on and on
- Friday favourite 109
- Linkblogging For 24/05/13
- French Dressing: Ken Russell on Herne Bay pier
- Trevor Stables 25th May - 9:07am
I have nothing but admiration for Simon Hughes. As a gay man Simon has helped us in getting acceptance of civil partnerships in France, This...
- Stuart Mitchell 25th May - 9:03am
Education is of course necessary and desirable but I think it's impact will be small. The moment some hormone-crazed adolescent starts looking at porn, whatever...
- peter.tyzack 25th May - 8:51am
what is needed here is the reform of our political system so that all people feel that their views are fairly and proportionately represented. Until...
- Stuart Mitchell 25th May - 8:49am
@Ed Wilson Totally agree. It serves nobody to pretend that Islam plays no part at all in the explanation for the kind of atrocity we...
- John Innes 25th May - 8:14am
Dear Simon ... thanks for being so open and honest. I am with you as a Christian brother who has also experienced some of your...