- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Is Mike Crockart voting Yes to Independence?
- Opinion: Getting serious about localism (Chris White)
- Scotland votes today: 8 things that have struck me about the independence campaign (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: More powers are not on the ballot paper (Denis Mollison)
- Opinion: I sat on the fence for a long time (Rebecca Hanson)
- Race equality survey of presidential candidates (Lester Holloway)
- Liberalism 101 Part 2: Free Speech: What it is and What it isn't
- Phone Scotland
- How I would have voted in Scotland - and why I'm glad I didn't get a say
- The Blood is The Life 18-09-2014
- Liverpool/Merseyside's Emergency Planning Exercise
- Clegg missteps on the road to a Federal UK
- Some Good news about Sefton's Green Belt but are some silly games being played out?
- Lib Dems condemn grossly misleading District Council press release on parking
- The day is finally here...
- Charlie 18th Sep - 12:31pm
John Tilley Does it matter which school one went to? Based upon your logic Dowding who went to Winchester was incapable of running fighter command...
- JohnTilley 18th Sep - 12:24pm
Matthew Huntbach Not sure why you should make such a comment. I am certain that there is nothing in LDV thatmI have said that is...
- Gwyn Williams 18th Sep - 12:21pm
We are now starting to confront the real problem. Assuming the vote is NO today, how do we create a federation of England, Scotland, Wales...
- Tony Dawson 18th Sep - 12:17pm
@Tim13 " we have pushed “integrated campaigning” as a party" I often hear those who 'talk the talk' but the party has NOT 'walked the...
- Joe Otten 18th Sep - 12:16pm
A staple of council debates is that "we can't do X because fund Y has been abolished". Presumably it was always thus, with funds being...
- Eddie Sammon 18th Sep - 12:16pm
Reasonable points. I think an English grand committee is sensible, but I also think ultimately we have to deal with things such as Scottish MPs...