- Opinion: Child taken from womb by social services. Really?
- Rebecca Taylor MEP writes...Can you help me campaign against e-cigs being regulated as medicines?
- Jo Swinson takes on Daily Mail's Liz Jones, who thinks she shouldn't be "procreating"
- Hemming helps woman in forced Caesarean and adoption case
- Times: "The increasingly confident and powerful Mr Clegg"
- Autumn statement – 5 quick thoughts from me (Caron Lindsay)
- Autumn statement: George is jubilant, Ed blusters and Danny breathes a sigh of relief (Stephen Tall)
- The Autumn Statement and the unreal economic debate in which everyone pretends the Coalition stuck to ‘Plan A’ (Stephen Tall)
- Gordon Birtwistle MP writes… Careers advice should reflect the value of apprenticeships (Gordon Birtwistle MP)
- Opinion: Parental equality: a step, and only a step in the right direction (Lucy-Marie Nelson)
- High Tide Batters Southport
- Train Fare Rise for 2014 Cut
- Decorating the Marley Hill Christmas tree
- Italian Mother: further comments on the forced caesarean
- 'bad things the Lib Dems have stopped the Tories doing in government' (I am desperate for a catchier title) 3
- The End of the Tax Disc: Good News. Now, can we have an app for that?
- My recommended reading for today December 5, 2013
- Innovative comms from the Treasury: using Vine to promote free school meals news
- Treasury announces free school meals - via Vine
- The faces behind Balls
- James Brough 5th Dec - 4:30pm
Eddie - I feel perhaps I should apologise for my own tone. I do still stand by my belief though that to be born white...
- Eddie Sammon 5th Dec - 4:23pm
Jenny. thanks for your comment. I am aware of my privileges, but almost my disadvantages. The disagreements between most of us here are only slight...
- Richard Dean 5th Dec - 4:05pm
You can get them in many colours, if you buy the cheaper ones from China rather than Germany! My 3-year old grandson is going to...
- Richard Dean 5th Dec - 4:01pm
I agree with Tony Greaves. Remember the comparisons between the brain sizes of different races that were meant to prove one was better than another?...
- Richard Dean 5th Dec - 3:55pm
I think the combative, bear pit style of the Commons does have advantages - if each side continually tries to poke holes in the other,...
- jenny barnes 5th Dec - 3:51pm
Eddie, may I suggest you do some research on privilege? One of the things about privilege is that the privileged see their situation as normal,...