- William Wallace writes a letter to a new member…. (Lord William Wallace)
- Speedy leaflet delivery (Jane Reed)
- So how is our vote share shaping up? (John Grout)
- Top of the Blogs: The Lib Dem Golden Dozen #469 (Caron Lindsay)
- Dear Lords – please attach a parachute to the Brexit Bill (Caron Lindsay)
- Blood on our streets? Well some senior Tories seem to think it quite possible
- Waste Recycling – UK is 10th across Europe
- Europe: An Integrationist Backlash?
- Time running out to have your say on basis for Local Plan
- An Unreasonable Brexit could be fatal for the UK
- How what Corbyn is now doing is killing Labour.....forever
- Concern over closure of university adult learning classes
- Interesting Links for 20-02-2017
- Who is fooling who over Article 50?
- Market Harborough station with semaphore signals
- Richard Underhill 20th Feb - 3:29pm
SS-GB on BBC1 postulates a German victory in the Battle of Britain (which is not incredible, it was a close-run thing, in which the RAF...
- Roland 20th Feb - 3:23pm
@LJP - "I’d be a bit careful about that. Whatever the referendum was, it most certainly was not a ringing endorsement of the EU. ......
- David Raw 20th Feb - 3:06pm
@ John Grout "The Failsworth 'result' was the result of standing a paperless candidate. However, at least a candidate was stood, and the local party...
- paul holmes 20th Feb - 2:59pm
@Martin. As for what I will say when some of the damage from Brexit happens I will point out that damage and keep pointing out...
- malc 20th Feb - 2:59pm
Mrs May is in Stoke today, I think the Tories are beginning to fancy their chances. Now 8/1 down from 33/1 two days ago.
- paul holmes 20th Feb - 2:45pm
No Martin -I never said any such thing. I have had people like Michael Gove try and fail to put false words into my mouth...