- Chosen trauma and memories of the war (Mark Argent)
- WATCH Michelle Obama endorse Hillary: “A leader worthy of all our kids’ promise” (Caron Lindsay)
- The cultural loss from Brexit (Chris Key)
- Identity in post-Brexit Northern Ireland (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Financialization – the reason why the vote was for Brexit (John Hann)
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: Beware of faragespawn
- The angry railway commuter
- Member of Pussy Riot to appear in Leicester
- Liberal Democrat Brighton Conference outline agenda published
- Dead Romance, by Lawrence Miles
- Micropub plan for Storrington Way....... #HaveYaSay
- Ghostbusters and Star Trek: Beyond (contains some spoilers for both films)
- Cole-Hamilton Tells SNP: 'Get a Grip on Hospital Discharges'
- Access to the Port of Liverpool – Shuffling about in Bootle Labour's undergrowth?
- Rotary, award ceremony Service above Self
- Eddie Sammon 26th Jul - 10:40pm
People should listen to Alan's comment. Tim Farron also says similar in the Guardian today saying how he went to an event in Preston where...
- Andrew McCaig 26th Jul - 10:38pm
Can we lay to rest this idea touted several times on here that "most youngsters did not choose to vote" The often quoted figure of...
- Stevan Rose 26th Jul - 10:36pm
I'm very impressed Paddy has taken the time to read and reply to comments here. It would help enormously if other senior Party leaders of...
- Alan 26th Jul - 10:17pm
I find it quite distasteful the amount of anti-brexit posts I read. I voted Brexit and the more I hear from Lib Dems telling me...
- Psi 26th Jul - 10:14pm
Michael BG "The answer is the multi-nationals. And they are only accountable to their shareholders." Not really, in several senses. They have to obey laws,...
- petermartin2001 26th Jul - 10:02pm
This discussion on education spending is just another example of how we are all wedded to the notion of a revenue-constrained government budget in a...