- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Should Liberal Democrat Voice put up a post if and when a blogger leaves the party?
- Lord (Dick) Taverne writes… Cameron heads for Brexit (Dick Taverne)
- Opinion: US analysis of how to beat “far right” UKIP – be consistent (Antony Hook)
- Vow Max? Has the Smith Commission delivered for Scotland? And what next for Yorkshire and the north? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Media misunderstanding on Lib Dem immigration policy (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Elswick Park proposed waiting restrictions - Mulberry Crescent and Normandy Drive
- May and Baker - A Tale of Drugs and Crime at Bonfire Time
- The curiously forgotten: Eugene Burdick, FWS Craig and Anthony Price
- Blyth Spartans match to be live on BBC !!
- Blyth Town Council, December Meetings
- Big switch-on at Abbotswood this Saturday
- He's not the Messiah, he's a very vague boy
- Meet the Czech migrants who wouldn't qualify for in-work benefits under Cameron's plans
- UKIP MEPs hard at work
- What you can do with Black Friday
- JohnTilley 28th Nov - 5:58pm
Paul Walter 28th Nov '14 - 2:14pm "....Some may not support us in a month of Sundays.....We’re a political party, not a Sunday school outing....
- Chris 28th Nov - 5:47pm
It is now of vital national importance that the conservative party is removed from power in May.
- GF 28th Nov - 5:43pm
Paul Walter - My earlier comment on this thread asked what would constitute unsatisfactory leadership by Clegg. No-one has seen fit to explain so I...
- JohnTilley 28th Nov - 5:36pm
I agree with Dick Taverne and his conclusion -- "...... Cameron ...... he will end up as the Prime Minister who did more to destroy...
- Sid Cumberland 28th Nov - 5:34pm
John Tilley is right about population density and the 'concreting over the countryside' myth. See here, for example: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18623096 UK 1.5% England 2.3% Scotland 0.4%...
- Jim Forrest 28th Nov - 5:11pm
"How much longer before Westmimster wakes up to the inevitable?" (On Votes at 16). And how long before it wakes up to the truth that,...