- Women in high places: senior female role models are essential in business and politics (Emily Fermor)
- Brexit: World War II without guns (Phil Aisthorpe)
- LDVideo: Liz Leffman: Come and help my campaign to save Oxfordshire’s NHS & bus services (Caron Lindsay)
- “Please offer me a seat” (Avril Coelho)
- Be under no illusion – the BMA screwed this up. (Rajin Chowdhury)
- Tousands of job losses in the wind and solar sector - Thanks to the Tories!
- Eternal vigilance
- The anti-immigration thing isn't a great look for Labour moderates
- Post-Conference drop-in artwork
- Did Plaid Cymru take money off Libya's Muammar Gaddafi?
- Lock-down at County Hall
- Hunted (1952) and Portpatrick harbour
- Lydiate – Update on volunteer litter picking activities
- Shami Charkrabarti goes to Eton
- My column in Midweek Visiter featuring Elderberries, badmintonathon, Four Season and The Game
- Manfarang 28th Sep - 7:44pm
'Wouldn’t it be greater and bolder leadership from Tim Farron to step forward and offer to work with Labour on some of these policy areas?...
- Ruth Bright 28th Sep - 7:31pm
Very much agree with Emily that the obsession with age is a distraction and more harshly applied to women. The most inspirational candidate I have...
- Eddie Sammon 28th Sep - 7:27pm
Jayne, thanks for that information, I'll check it out. But still, those bombing Syrian towns to pieces deserve condemnation. I'll condemn Saudi too. We need...
- Jayne Mansfield 28th Sep - 7:19pm
@ Eddie Sammon, In contravention of International Humanitarian Law, Hospitals and health facilities are being bombed inYemen many of them staffed and supported by MSF....
- Eddie Sammon 28th Sep - 7:01pm
Corbyn's speech has one reference to Syria, none to Assad, Putin, Russia or Iran. Two to Saudi Arabia. If it was Benjamin Netanyahu bombing all...
- Dave Orbison 28th Sep - 6:48pm
@Paul Barker - I first became alerted to the use of 'tribal' in politics when reading contributions on LDV. It appeared the LibDems prided themselves...