- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- ++BREAKING NEWS : Zac Goldsmith has resigned as MP for Richmond Park
- Brexit is a war already lost
- In the mayoral election, why did Zac Goldsmith get such a low vote in his own backyard?
- LibLink: Tim Farron: Witney result shows that the Liberal Democrats are back in the political big time
- Reasons to doubt Zac Goldsmith will be re-elected (Chris Key)
- Brexit is a war already lost (Phil Aisthorpe)
- In the mayoral election, why did Zac Goldsmith get such a low vote in his own backyard? (Lester Holloway)
- Tim Gordon writes….Reminder that nominations close for party internal elections on 2 November (Tim Gordon)
- It beggars belief that Brexit has escaped basic parliamentary democracy (Paul Carroll)
- My must-reads this week October 28, 2016
- How man-made climate change was predicted over a century ago
- Bury Old Road Roadworks
- Heywood Road Update
- Conclusion to Photopolis series : Hawkhill
- Number 90 Bus (Simister - Prestwich)
- Why I wish there was a pro-Heathrow candidate standing in Richmond Park
- As others see us.
- Interesting Links for 28-10-2016
- Fog on the Tyne - at the Baltic
- Jayne Mansfield 28th Oct - 11:07am
When the image above was shown recently, the daughter of two of those pictured asked that it not be shown again. Her parents are in...
- John Roffey 28th Oct - 10:59am
@frankie 28th Oct '16 - 10:28am "If you believe something is right then yes it is right to fight for it." This is a difficult...
- Matt (Bristol) 28th Oct - 10:59am
I hope Lester is right, and Richmond Park constituents saw through the horribleness of the mayoral campaign and its profound jarring of the image Goldsmith...
- Nigel Jones 28th Oct - 10:49am
Khan attracted personal votes, it seems. There is an argument going on in Labour at the moment as to whether they support us Lib-Dems in...
- Lester Holloway 28th Oct - 10:46am
It is important that the term 'barriers' is not interpreted ridgedly, so as not to overlook things that are having a negative impact but are...
- frankie 28th Oct - 10:28am
Apparently 73% of constituencies voted to leave the EU but 73% of MPs wanted to remain. [Garry Gibbon C4 News]. Also, there is no appetite...