- The Clegg Family Christmas Card, with a little help from their sons
- Nelson Mandela – the long walk is over
- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis
- Opinion: Women must stop stepping into the political shoes of men
- Three scenarios for the 2015 election based on current polling: which do you think looks most plausible?
- Better in Cameron’s Black Book than on the Statute Book (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis (Steve Bradley)
- Poverty at its lowest since 2004/5? (Joe Otten)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Peter Black voted AM of the year
- New taxi rank in St Peter's Street
- Four facts that paint a rather different picture of Britain from the one usually told
- Power to Change
- TRAC - report will be made public
- Launceston's Magic Weekend - starts on Friday
- Promising move from David Heath over online snooping
- Which is the most important picture from the Mandela commemoration event?
- The Blood is The Life 11-12-2013
- New equipment at Carr Lane Rec
- Michael Cole 11th Dec - 1:47pm
Bill le Breton make some excellent points too.
- Frank Booth 11th Dec - 1:40pm
As sensible pro-market commentators like Martin Wolf have pointed out governments need a degree of flexibility in how they approach fiscal policy. Committing to running...
- Michael Cole 11th Dec - 1:39pm
Peter Tyzack makes an excellent and important point and it's worth repeating: "But one factor you have all overlooked in all of this is the...
- jedibeeftrix 11th Dec - 1:32pm
as long as the reverse holds true, fine: that we should not seek to grow public spending beyond 40% of GDP, because after all, we...
- Frank Booth 11th Dec - 1:23pm
So there is this hideous list of extremist policies that the Lib Dems have stopped. Areas Mrs Thatcher would not even have dreamed to go....
- Paul King 11th Dec - 1:04pm
I rejoice with Ed Fordham and others in the extension of marriage to people of the same sex. But I hope there will be some...