- EXCLUSIVE: Grant Shapps says “realistically we're not going to win” in Ealing
- Opinion: Why I believe students should vote for the Liberal Democrats
- On May 8th, could David Cameron just lock the doors of Downing Street and stay put?
- Nick Clegg's message to the National Union of Students Conference
- Lib Dem Elaine Bagshaw comments on removal of Tower Hamlets mayor Rahman
- Opinion: On the campaign trail with Jenny Woods and Meri O’Connell in Reading (John Grout)
- New edition of Liberator is out: Peerages, post election scenarios and early intervention (The Liberator Collective)
- Sir John Major certainly knows about parliamentary mayhem (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: How power can now shift from Whitehall to Westminster (Bill le Breton)
- Opinion: L’Europe : le chien qui n’aboie pas* (Mark Argent)
- The NHS and what the parties promise
- Lesson from stalemate: changing leader isn't enough
- Political Journalists Really Don't Know What They're Talking About
- First Rule of Negotiation: Keep Your Options Open #GE2015
- Sefton's £4,500 a year "pay for no work" deal with Labour's Liverpool Mayor Joe Anderson comes under attack
- Good to welcome John Pigott to the Southport campaign trail
- The Blood is The Life 25-04-2015
- Labour drop candidate after court appearance / Ukip candidate quotes Mein Kampf
- You can't trust the polls
- Liverpool – Carters memorial
- matt 25th Apr - 1:18pm
It irritates me when I hear language like that coming from any of the leaders of all parties. But given the platform that Liberal Democrats...
- Tony Greaves 25th Apr - 1:17pm
Anyone who thinks the next Parliament will see the Lords being "abolished" is living in cloud cuckoo land. We might get a few more incremental...
- Steve Way 25th Apr - 1:16pm
@Jedi From my time in the services (albeit it is some years since I left), the golf courses were scrappy 9 hole things squeezed into...
- Rabih Makki 25th Apr - 1:14pm
@ Margaret, quite the reverse. I welcome debate however when everything, every issue, every problem, every negative is laid only on the leaders door step...
- Caron Lindsay 25th Apr - 1:10pm
I don't see any contradiction between what Nick and Willie are saying. All Nick is saying is that you need to talk to the biggest...
- g 25th Apr - 12:49pm
Rennie is absolutely correct. But why does Nick Clegg disagree with him and appears to be joining the Tories in claiming any government that the...