- Lib Dems publish latest accounts: £439k surplus and membership up to 43,451
- Actually, this having the World Cup in England might be a good idea
- Lord Rennard: Lib Dems continue investigation into peer while party official apologises for lapse
- Opinion: Who are the terrorists?
- Some reminders about commenting on Liberal Democrat Voice
- Greg Mulholland MP writes…Celebrating our county’s riches on Yorkshire Day (Greg Mulholland MP)
- Actually, this having the World Cup in England might be a good idea (Caron Lindsay)
- Don Foster MP writes…Justifiable NIMBYism? (Don Foster MP)
- Opinion: What is HAMAS’s game plan? (Steve Coltman)
- Opinion: The ECHR is a “British Bill of Rights” (Jonathan Waddell)
- Social Liberal Conference: Farron on the Radical challenge now the Regan/Thatcher/ Blair consensus is dead
- Static Library Options
- I THINK I have a handle on the way Labour are thinking
- Blyth Town Council , meetings in August
- The spat of the week - has to be the hissy fit of Beiber the Brat vs Orlando Bloom. Apparently, he did manage to get a knock on the Brat. That's one up for The Elves.
- Fracking: consultation discounted.
- News of M4 closures in August
- Rother DC, Darwell - 31 July 2014
- A note about my Resignation
- The Blood is The Life 31-07-2014
- Little Jackie Paper 31st Jul - 6:27pm
Can someone explain quite why a crossroad was so controversial? Presumably there are not 46 councillors for the area with/without a crossroad?
- Peter Hayes 31st Jul - 6:14pm
Jennie, what I was saying we need to go back to the grass roots and regroup. We have done it before and as a minority...
- Little Jackie Paper 31st Jul - 6:14pm
Allan/Matthew Huntbach - Just to be clear, I'm not getting at you here. If you had a choice of being born at any stage in...
- Richard Dean 31st Jul - 6:12pm
@T-J Perhaps you could identify a LibDem "success" first!
- Little Jackie Paper 31st Jul - 6:12pm
Daniel Henry - ‘Rightly we keep raising the bar and pushing for better, but I think it would be naive to dismiss all the work...
- T-J 31st Jul - 6:09pm
Richard Dean If the Lib Dem successes on LGBT rights are down to the work of other people, name them. Whose coattails are we supposedly...