- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- Witney scale swing to Lib Dems would wipe out Conservative majority
- Impressions – from a very small cog in the Witney wheel (Katharine Pindar)
- Witney could be a turning point for the Lib Dems (Mark Argent)
- Gary Lineker – a welcome voice of humanity (Paul Walter)
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- Shas Sheehan challenges the government over Calais refugee crisis (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Congratulations to the Labour Party on their transparency
- Leaving the Liberal Democrats
- Disused railway stations in the Scottish Borders
- Six of the Best 636
- Julian Knight makes the case for staying in the European Union
- Short Trips: The Solar System, ed. Gary Russell
- Status Update
- Solving Diving And Other Football Cheating
- Core vote or protest vote: what does Witney mean for the Lib Dems?
- My Jeremy Corbyn moment(um)
- Mark Goodrich 25th Oct - 3:23am
We can all trade anecdotes and I am sure that the vast majority of people are getting on with each other as well as ever....
- Mark Goodrich 25th Oct - 3:04am
Hear hear to Gareth Hartwell above. The thread was extremely light on comments which recognise that this news is both bad for the EU and...
- Jonathan Ferguson 25th Oct - 2:54am
1. I'm all for commenting on innovative ideas like the Land Tax (it may not be new, but it's innovative in the sense that it...
- Manfarang 24th Oct - 11:48pm
Roland "there is a problem with immigration" I can't remember a time in the last 50 years when people in Britain didn't say there was...
- malc 24th Oct - 11:43pm
My local towns are as multicultural as most and I just don't see what Tim Farron sees. The local papers rarely - if ever -...
- frankie 24th Oct - 11:19pm
jedibeeftrix Hard brexit may well result in higher growth in the long term, as regulatory and tax divergence from the EU ensues. but how long...