- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Baroness Olly Grender writes...Tales from the Rochester campaign trail
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- Emily Thornberry resigns over tweet
- Open season on Facebook is unfair (Paul Walter)
- It’s International Day for the elimination of violence against women. Lynne Featherstone highlights need for men and boys to act. What do Liberal Democrat MPs do? (Caron Lindsay)
- Liberal Democrat members and ministers talk mental health for Channel 4’s political slot (The Voice)
- Opinion: ALDE Party Council: Bouncing Czechs, “which Slovenes are the liberals?”*, and a prospective rise in the price of cod… (Mark Valladares)
- Julian Huppert MP writes… Recalling MPs – how to let the public recall MPs who have committed misconduct (Julian Huppert MP)
- Rather liking my new EASEL laptop stand
- The true cost of the bus consultation
- How Cleggmania was a lot like Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit"
- Lee Rigby report expected Facebook to break US law
- The Blood is The Life 26-11-2014
- Lights On for the West End!
- How might TTIP affect the NHS?
- The Atkinson – Southport
- Wigan War Memorial – A stiking one indeed.
- Minster invites Shropshire MYPs to talks after mental health tops Youth Parliament Commons debate
- Simon Shaw 26th Nov - 10:56am
@Tsar Nicolas "This talk of getting 28 seats when the current polls show the party on around 7% – OK, I’ll be generous and say...
- John Stevens 26th Nov - 10:54am
Et tu Brute?
- D McKay 26th Nov - 10:48am
Thanks Roland. I suppose my question would be (and I don't expect anyone to know the answer!) how many of those in the 60,000 would...
- Stephen Hesketh 26th Nov - 10:42am
Sorry ... Charles ... yet another 'Kingdom for a preview/amend button' request!
- Stephen Hesketh 26th Nov - 10:40am
Charles Rothwell26th Nov '14 - 7:27am "I pray the mathematics will not allow us back into government in the form of a coalition. The wave...
- iain 26th Nov - 10:38am
' I seem to remember from recent discussions the figure of 60,000 on JSA in 2013 was cited, but putting this into context this represented...