- Are party consultations with members worth the paper they’re written on? (George Potter)
- We shouldn’t criticize Jeremy Corbyn for finally doing a bit of reasonably clever “media” (Paul Walter)
- Andrew George writes…Can progressives unite to defeat the Tories? (Andrew George)
- The UK and the rapid deterioration in global security (Paul Reynolds)
- Brexit and the path to a written constitution (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Labour's shambolic dithering in Gateshead could cost residents millions
- Cutting back in Whickham's car park
- The Blood is the Life for 25-08-2016
- Mersey Gateway Bridge – Progress but no mention of Northern Poorhouse!
- Tour of Britain in our area Thursday 8 September
- Is the gaffe-prone Owen Smith leaving Labour members with a hobson's choice for leader?
- Could the GMB-Unite spat develop into a greater rift in the trade union movement generally?
- Harris Academy FPs' Lunch
- Let's talk tuition fees.
- Interesting Links for 25-08-2016
- Robert Pinsker 25th Aug - 1:54pm
I think we, and perhaps most people, would agree that allowing constitutional changes with massive and wide-ranging practical implications to be made on a wafer-thin...
- Nom de Plume 25th Aug - 1:52pm
Having read a bit more, I modify my previous statement. Libya was a NATO failure, with only Germany calling it correctly. UNSC resolution 1973 was...
- John Roffey 25th Aug - 1:52pm
Sue Sutherland 25th Aug '16 - 1:15pm "Have I misread Andrew George’s comment about the contributors to this discussion? I find his words very dismissive...
- George Potter 25th Aug - 1:47pm
Lyn Newman, I'd suggest waiting until after conference to decide on your membership. I'm optimistic that party members will put right the appallingly insipid centrism...
- Simon Shaw 25th Aug - 1:45pm
@Dave Orbison if I got on a train with a group, as Corbyn did, and this group included my partner, I would in all likelihood...
- Lyn Newman 25th Aug - 1:45pm
There really is no point is there. This thread has confirmed what I suspected. Political parties only really want money from their members and useful...