- William Wallace writes a letter to a new member…. (Lord William Wallace)
- Speedy leaflet delivery (Jane Reed)
- So how is our vote share shaping up? (John Grout)
- Top of the Blogs: The Lib Dem Golden Dozen #469 (Caron Lindsay)
- Dear Lords – please attach a parachute to the Brexit Bill (Caron Lindsay)
- Blood on our streets? Well some senior Tories seem to think it quite possible
- Waste Recycling – UK is 10th across Europe
- Europe: An Integrationist Backlash?
- Time running out to have your say on basis for Local Plan
- An Unreasonable Brexit could be fatal for the UK
- How what Corbyn is now doing is killing Labour.....forever
- Concern over closure of university adult learning classes
- Interesting Links for 20-02-2017
- Who is fooling who over Article 50?
- Market Harborough station with semaphore signals
- Laurence Cox 20th Feb - 5:40pm
Tom, Thanks for your comment. The difficulty with the Bank of England interest rate mechanism is that it is designed to work in the medium...
- Tom Papworth 20th Feb - 5:18pm
On "Reorganising the economy", the government does not need to vary a specific tax to "ensuring that there is enough money in the economy for...
- Martin 20th Feb - 5:15pm
OK, so it should be: Paul Holmes was once against Brexit, but now he supports going through with Brexit. Presumably, Paul it is because you...
- frankie 20th Feb - 4:53pm
Betting odds are not based on probability they are based on how much money people are betting; that is the nature of a book. All...
- matt 20th Feb - 4:43pm
@ Roland “Remember the ‘Leave’ referendum only came about because of “political opportunism” “ Was it only political opportunism then when Clegg spent years arguing...
- Richard Warren 20th Feb - 4:34pm
Very interesting! And encouraging! Thanks for the number-crunching John Grout. Will be fascinating to see what happens at Stoke and Copeland. I agree with others...