- Another massive Lib Dem GAIN from the Conservatives...in John Redwood country
- Donald Trump, Twitter and distraction
- Breaking: Stoke on Trent Lib Dems challenge Labour to condemn "offensive and illegal texts"
- Even the Daily Telegraph now says Leave was "wrong, "wrong" and "wrong"
- Tony Blair is on our side. Eek.
- Towards a world free of nuclear weapons (Neil Stockley)
- Our Brexit strategy needs amending (Adam Hyde)
- P-3: Could the Labour campaign be any more selfish and arrogant? (Ed Fordham)
- William Wallace writes a letter to a new member…. (Lord William Wallace)
- Speedy leaflet delivery (Jane Reed)
- Vince Cable: Government "completely unprepared and completely ill-equipped" for Brexit trade deals
- Basingstoke and Deane BC, Winklebury - 21st February 2017
- Park Street: The least used station in Hertfordshire
- I have walked ten thousand steps, and I have walked ten thousand more...
- Help fund Market Harborough's Arts Fresco street theatre festival
- New Zealand garden gnome thefts 'fund meth trade'
- John Potter: How to make campaign videos
- The BIG Fairtrade Fortnight Competition
- Goodreads/LibraryThing stats: Nebula Award shortlist (and Norton Award)
- Chief Executive Report - February 2017
- Mick Taylor 22nd Feb - 5:00am
I agree with Tony Greaves and David Raw. This proposed policy is the result of largely talking to ourselves and not allowing the unilateralist position...
- Lorenzo Cherin 22nd Feb - 1:43am
If I honestly thought those advocating unilateral disarmament were more like the one or two outstanding members on here , such as Catherine Jane Crosland,...
- Lorenzo Cherin 22nd Feb - 1:17am
Peter Watson A yes and no ! I want policies, but if you read my comments , I do believe that many in politics like...
- Peter Watson 22nd Feb - 1:04am
@expats "TRident is not a ‘strategic strike weapon’ it is a ‘dead man’s vengeance weapon’…." Which might have made sense when it was obvious who...
- Andrew McCaig 22nd Feb - 1:00am
Catherine, If you add up our membership of the House of Commons, plus our peers, they add up to almost exactly 8% of the total...
- Peter Watson 22nd Feb - 12:59am
@Lorenzo Cherin "The less we posture , the more people might see us as a moderate and radical alternative to the Tories or Labour, the...