- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- ++BREAKING NEWS : Zac Goldsmith has resigned as MP for Richmond Park
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Live updates from the Witney count
- Witney scale swing to Lib Dems would wipe out Conservative majority
- It beggars belief that Brexit has escaped basic parliamentary democracy (Paul Carroll)
- Baroness Jenny Randerson writes: Heathrow expansion is bad economics, bad for the environment and bad for residents. (Jenny Randerson)
- Liberals need to reclaim patriotism (Alex Hegenbarth)
- Impressions – from a very small cog in the Witney wheel (Katharine Pindar)
- Witney could be a turning point for the Lib Dems (Mark Argent)
- The Beach Boys On CD: Brian Wilson Presents Smile
- ITV3's weirdest scene: Dirty Den, Mr Derek, Steve Winwood and the North York Moors Railway
- Liberal Democrats make a flying start in the Richmond by-election
- Gender pay gap widens in Ludlow area as women's wages fall
- First Clun now Madeley? Wild boar in Shropshire
- Why I'm pleased Labour is standing in the Richmond Park by-election
- Did Peterborough City Council lie about Luton? #StMichaelsGateSAGA #WatchAndDecide
- Update to the Update
- Richmond Park: Don't write off working with other parties
- Moving Off Smashwords
- Manfarang 27th Oct - 4:19am
Hitler with the 1936 Olympics made the Olympics the great show it is today. In later years the East Germans were great Olympic medal winners....
- Conor McGovern 27th Oct - 3:51am
Eddie Sammon's completely right - when Parliament want to subvert the aims of the majority in a referendum, does it really hold the democratic high...
- Glenn 27th Oct - 3:39am
People over complicate the freedom of movement argument. Freedom of movement is not the same thing as the right to reside permanently in the UK...
- TonyJ 27th Oct - 2:58am
The fact that Labour have no clear position on this issue is extraordinary. I listened to their Transport spokesman in parliament the other day, and...
- Katharine Pindar 27th Oct - 1:32am
Stevan, I was aghast because you wrote 'Genuine refugees in fear for their lives can and should claim asylum in France but they don't so...
- Mark Goodrich 27th Oct - 1:24am
@Ethics gradient - I would just like to commend you for being open-minded and listening to reasoned argument. More of that please! There was a...