- We cannot have a foreign policy without a conscience (Alex Minin)
- We need to talk to Yanis (James Baillie)
- The Tories, not the EU, are responsible for VAT on domestic fuel (Caron Lindsay)
- Buy the Brexit Pig – in a poke! (David Allen)
- Inequality Street (Mary Reid)
- Campaign Diary: Day 17 - a hard-working candidate and a stoat on a mission
- Rennie calls on SNP to Scrap China Memo
- It scares me to think of how close to a horror show we really are sometimes
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: I am not the Wise Woman of Wing
- Lydiate – The 'scale' of the Lydiate Neighbourhood Plan
- McArthur Backs Calls For Warm Homes Act
- Campaign Diary: Day 16 - a day of consort duty in North Walsham
- The Blood is the Life for 31-05-2016
- Last Chance to Register to Vote - EU Referendum
- Tesco Bags of Help Funding Available
- Nigel Jones 31st May - 4:38pm
Opportunity is not a sufficient word; so I disagree with Lauren's three worded mantra quite strongly. Much of what she says is good, but opportunity...
- theakes 31st May - 3:36pm
The VAT issue is just one of many where the Leave campaign are leaving the rest of us standing. Irrelevant to blame the Tories, blame...
- theakes 31st May - 3:31pm
The Labour and Liberal Democrat campaigns have been dreadful, virtually non existent. The only person taking any sense of a real popular lead is the...
- Glenn 31st May - 3:22pm
I agree, but the problem isn't just the Tories. Successive governments have tried to avoid direct taxation as a way of raising revenue and seem...
- David Allen 31st May - 3:09pm
Thanks for the nice comments. As I hope was evident, this article wasn't only a joke. I hope that the piece, or something like it,...
- James Baillie 31st May - 2:53pm
Peter - I (clearly) disagree, mainly in that I think you're greatly overestimating the extent to which returning to nation-states is a) possible and b)...