- No, we didn’t call the flag nasty. (James Baker)
- Liberals gather in Bournemouth to pioneer new strategies to rebuild and win again (Liberal Democrat International Office)
- Dear English Party, is there something you’ve forgotten to do? (Caron Lindsay)
- The battle for a better Europe starts in Bournemouth (Liberal Democrat International Office)
- A woman’s place at Conservative Party Conference – walking with Dave, not talking on panels (Caron Lindsay)
- Day 5389: DOCTOR WHO: Lake Superior
- Mental Health - Scotland's Massive Failure
- 2016 Local Election Timetable
- House of Cards Season 3: best watched the old-fashioned way.
- On Wave 102 News - Community Council Elections
- The beautiful stations of rail's golden age
- This is the one thing that is holding back UKIP from true electoral success
- The Blood is the Life for 10-10-2015
- Links I found interesting for 10-10-2015
- Welsh Government defying the evidence on e-cigarettes
- Glenn 10th Oct - 1:28pm
This is not what actually happened. The conservatives got 24 per cent of the potential vote, That's how many people they appeal to. Their vote...
- Jayne Mansfield 10th Oct - 1:22pm
@ eis Loretto, I don't see those echos that you mention. True, the issue was about the Union Jack and about how often it should...
- DavidW 10th Oct - 1:17pm
@Caron: do the lib dems believe there should be a referendum or not? I thought lib dem policy was there needs to be an in/out...
- John Marriott 10th Oct - 12:52pm
Caron, For goodness sake, don't rubbish the Remain campaign before it's started! As to where the women are, let's not get hung up on proportionality....
- Martin Tod 10th Oct - 12:03pm
@Peter @Jennie That is already the policy (as passed by regional conference) of the South Central region.
- Roland 10th Oct - 12:02pm
Interesting times! The LibDem's in looking to outsource this service are going to come face-to-face with the new reality of privacy and data protection, that...