- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Catherine Bearder writes… Now the referendum is over, we need a unifying vision for Britain (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole (Richard Church)
- The post-independence referendum to do list (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Federation is necessary (Mike Green)
- Must do better, UK (Joe Otten)
- Post Salmond
- Dorothy Thornhill selected for Watford
- Sandy Denny
- Reflections on the referendum in Scotland
- After the Referendum: Now is the Time for Radical Political Reform
- Scottish Referendum and Social Media
- Petition: End Roaming Charges Across Europe
- 84 per cent Yes vote in Billesdon
- Age 14-17? Why not consider becoming a Fire Cadet!
- Salmond leaps
- Eddie Sammon 20th Sep - 1:07am
I've sounded like a centraliser. I'm not, I just want a rational system that works. One area shouldn't be able to take more power unless...
- JohnTilley 20th Sep - 1:01am
Eddie It will be like driving a car with two steering wheels. Sounds like a good description of the coalition. Except Clegg has the child's...
- Eddie Sammon 20th Sep - 12:56am
I'm reading Lib Dems will accept English votes for English laws as long as there is more devolution to the cities. I think this plan...
- JohnTilley 20th Sep - 12:44am
Tim 13 Not many votes for that Laws.
- JohnTilley 20th Sep - 12:42am
Libera l Al Thanks for your comment which I am guessing is informed by personal knowledge. What you say is entirely reasonable and I may...
- Ian MacFadyen 20th Sep - 12:39am
Allan: What was offered and rejected in the North East was not devolution, but a centralisation of local government powers without powers being transferred from...