- What Jeremy Browne did - and DIDN'T - tell The Times about the Lib Dems
- Opinion: Regina v Nigel Evans should wake up MPs
- Jeremy Browne's 'Race Plan'. I've read it, so here's my review...
- Daily Mail attacks Nick Clegg for Cyril Smith RIP tribute. Why?
- Lib Dems: "Cyril Smith's acts were vile and repugnant and we have nothing but sympathy for those whose lives he ruined"
- Stephen Lloyd MP writes… Can good Religious Education build better communities? (Stephen Lloyd MP)
- Danny Alexander writes… Direct community engagement on Scotland’s future (Danny Alexander MP)
- Opinion: Liberalism – it’s not a set of policies, it’s a state of mind (Stephen Howse)
- Opinion: A liberal case for Regional Ministers (Mathew Hulbert)
- Opinion: Police use of the TASER – what counts as ‘reasonable force’? (Max Forza)
- All Lib Dem Majority Controlled Local Authorities have Frozen or Cut Council Tax: As Published Figures Show
- The Blood is The Life 17-04-2014
- West End - planned roads and pavements improvements for 2014/15
- Friends of Balgay Spring Meeting
- Electoral Commission gets nomination paperwork wrong
- Calling Coleman! @dcoleman49
- Labour and regionalism – They can't trust their own troops!
- On Scotland's Talk In - proposals to change Dundee's bin collections
- Southwark Supertram Progress
- 30 second phone charging....except in the EU?
- Ernest 17th Apr - 11:04am
It is the Scottish right to choose. The underlining question is does the Scottish people feel they can wait for the UK to reform into...
- Ray Cobbett 17th Apr - 10:14am
More people in employment is a bold claim as it all depends on what is meant by employment and whether it's the living wage kind,...
- Simon Shaw 17th Apr - 10:06am
@Peter Watson If you want one other thing that was utterly silly it was proposing a substantial cut in the number of MPs. Both it...
- Helen Tedcastle 17th Apr - 10:06am
@ Paul Reynolds: I have re-read your comments but I'm not so sure that the kind of indoctrination you describe (which I would still argue...
- Chris 17th Apr - 10:04am
I looked for enlightenment about the details online, and found some: http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2012/may/21/nick-clegg-student-premium-university http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/9278977/Student-premium-to-guarantee-help-for-children-on-free-school-meals.html This was announced by Nick Clegg in May 2012, apparently as something...
- Helen Tedcastle 17th Apr - 9:45am
Manfarang "The question of community relations is better dealt with in a more wide ranging way as part of social and moral education." So where...