- Norman Baker's genius response to David Cameron: David, I need you to stop sending dishonest and patronising letters
- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour
- ICM poll says Nick Clegg is safe in Sheffield Hallam
- Opinion: Why I would be wary of another coalition with the Conservatives (Cara Jenkinson)
- The real problem with #EdStone is that Miliband cannot be sure he will be able to deliver (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Labour isn’t Keynesian – that’s why Liberal Democrats had to be (Toby MacDonnell)
- There is no need for Clegg to make an EU Referendum a red line. This does not signify agreement to it (Caron Lindsay)
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour (Caron Lindsay)
- The Dungeon Dimension and voting Liberally
- What you need to know about the Liberal Democrats if there's a hung Parliament
- Top economist puts Plaid Cymru in their place
- Politics is Show Business For Ugly People; press & politicians both collude to keep it that way
- Is THIS the last hope for the Lib Dems?
- West End Gallery Exhibition
- Creeting St Peter: it's too late @jemnicole1, your predecessor sold the pass on the Business and Enterprise Park...
- Paying a Living Wage
- 321-word book review: Five Year Mission by Tim Bale
- Polling Day, 7 May 2015
- Shaun Whitfield 6th May - 10:29am
Jenny Barnes: " In Groningen, cycling modal share is 50%, while in the UK it’s 2%." This is an incredibly false comparison. Topography influences cycle...
- JohnTilley 6th May - 10:27am
Paul, Like you I hope that the conclusion of Shaun Lawson is incorrect. Thank you for sign-posting the blog by Prof Talbot. I have been...
- Steve Way 6th May - 10:25am
@Glenn "The rapid drop off in support for the Lib Dems actually suggests that the majority of Lib Dem voters did not want a coalition...
- Jane Ann Liston 6th May - 10:25am
On the subject of the AV vote, I wonder how many of the people now shouting that our electoral system isn't fair and should be...
- Martin 6th May - 10:18am
I fear this will resolve in the installation of a very unpopular minority Labour government. The prospects for Lib Dems in an equally unpopular Lib-Lab...
- TCO 6th May - 10:18am
@Bill le Breton "Be prepared" I was a Scout too, Bill. Don't worry - we are.