- Extra push for Liz Leffman in Witney
- Nick Clegg shows why he is such a credible, authoritative leader of the opposition to May's "hard brexit"
- Live updates from the Witney count
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- Boris's pro-EU article highlights the stupidity of Theresa May's hard Brexit approach
- Shas Sheehan challenges the government over Calais refugee crisis (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Lessons for Syria on post-conflict reconstruction (Ciaran McGonagle)
- Independent: “The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron’s seat tomorrow” (Caron Lindsay)
- We Must Understand the Terrifying Logic of Theresa May’s ‘Right-Wing Socialism’ (Jonathan Ferguson)
- Rage or reason? Two reviews from Miranda Green (Joe Otten)
- What does coming in second in Whitney actually mean for the Lib Dems?
- The Blood is the Life for 21-10-2016
- Working-class misrepresentation by middle-class journalists and the hatred they create - MA Essay
- Your Liberal Britain
- Why another Labour-Plaid Cymru coalition would be bad for Wales
- Photopolis : Balgay Park, Entrance Lodge East End
- Interesting Links for 21-10-2016
- nvelope2003 21st Oct - 11:52am
I wonder if the Labour vote would have held up so well if they had been third or fourth at the 2015 election and the...
- Geoff Reid 21st Oct - 11:51am
Batley and Spen looks set for significant boundary changes anyway. Meanwhile, on a day which was heavy with council by-elections, let us applaud (our) Denis...
- David Evershed 21st Oct - 11:45am
Back to reality. Westminster voting intention: CON: 42% LAB: 26% LDEM: 8% UKIP: 12% GRN: 5% (Election Data / YouGov 19-20th Oct)@britainelects Country wide people...
- CassieB 21st Oct - 11:10am
John> only managed to knock 2% off Labour vote But their vote dropped from 10,046 in 2015 to 5,765 (4,281) yesterday. Ukip dropped a similar...
- David Pearce 21st Oct - 11:09am
I would put a word of caution about the relaitively poor performance of Labour. He was an anti-Corbyn and pro getting on with Brexit candidate....
- Richard Underhill 21st Oct - 11:07am
There was a vigorous campaign on the NHS. The result in the Eastbourne bye-election helped the Ribble Valley bye-election, which helped the bye-election in Kincardine...