- We need to focus on things which tangibly improve lives (Rob Parsons)
- +++BREAKING NEWS+++ Time for “slow news”? (Paul Walter)
- Assad, Appeasement, Aleppo and the Collapse of International Law (Jonathan Brown)
- Lord Roger Roberts write…highlighting the plight of child refugees (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Women in high places: senior female role models are essential in business and politics (Emily Fermor)
- The Blood is the Life for 01-10-2016
- Rosetta with Europe or Blue Streak alone
- Donald Trump appeared in a porn video
- Brexit – How Much! (said with a Yorkshire accent of course)
- The top five people who ruined the Labour Party
- Riverside Approach : road improvements
- Interesting Links for 01-10-2016
- Human rights: what could be more British than that?
- Michael Elwyn, Corin Redgrave and The Newcomers
- The New Statesman on the Liberal Democrat revival
- David-1 1st Oct - 1:01pm
The poster calling himself "Tsar Nicholas" has a well-known history of engaging in acrobatic apologetics for the Putin régime in Russia, denying, minimizing, or otherwise...
- paul barker 1st Oct - 12:58pm
I am not sure what you are arguing against, we do campaign on "Bread & Butter" stuff all the time, see the Witney campaign as...
- Ben Midgley 1st Oct - 12:53pm
Thank you Jonathan for this detailed and properly considered article about Syria, not Yemen, Libya or Iraq, nor even Russia, or Iran, but Syria -...
- DJ 1st Oct - 12:51pm
"So we should focus on housing (100% on the Farronometer there) – making housing available and affordable." But we should also focus on communities (as...
- Martin 1st Oct - 12:50pm
"Flawed institution"? - Name for me one institution that is not 'flawed'. We can put forward tangible benefits (employment benefit and welfare policies etc.), but...
- Richard Underhill 1st Oct - 12:21pm
Prisoners with violent pasts wishing to be released as soon as possible would apply for a transfer to Grendon. There were more applications than places....