- Norman Baker's genius response to David Cameron: David, I need you to stop sending dishonest and patronising letters
- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour
- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- ICM poll says Nick Clegg is safe in Sheffield Hallam
- The Independent View: Benefit the nation and the voters (Anthony Tuffin)
- Opinion: Why I would be wary of another coalition with the Conservatives (Cara Jenkinson)
- The real problem with #EdStone is that Miliband cannot be sure he will be able to deliver (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Labour isn’t Keynesian – that’s why Liberal Democrats had to be (Toby MacDonnell)
- There is no need for Clegg to make an EU Referendum a red line. This does not signify agreement to it (Caron Lindsay)
- Stability, decency, unity - my letter to the people of #Hastings #Rye
- We really need the Liberal Democrats
- VIDEO: Look how far the Lib Dems have come
- The big decision
- 3 reasons to vote Lib Dem in Churchtown, Crossens and Marshside on Thursday May 7th
- Congratulations to my friends in Alberta
- MyCouncillor Story: Newspapers Back Lib Dems
- Independent schools: no longer for the likes of us
- The Blood is The Life 06-05-2015
- A quick video summary of Lib Dem national policies
- Tinter 6th May - 1:21pm
Your tuition fee maths does not include changes to the old threshold. Old scheme: 20k/£20pm 25k/57pm 30k/95pm Small, but will continue to decrease for the...
- Stephen Campbell 6th May - 1:20pm
@Ruth Mallon "Stop apologising and be proud of what this party has managed to achieve in government." Yes, don't apologise for the early deaths and...
- Steve Way 6th May - 1:20pm
@Matthew Huntbach It doesn't help when both Clegg and Cameron have talked about the SNP with potentially 50 seats being "in charge" of the UK...
- Stephen Hesketh 6th May - 1:16pm
Hugh p6th May '15 - 12:31pm Hugh ... with whichever party has most seats and most votes. Leaving aside the 'and' and the likelihood of...
- Ruth 6th May - 1:11pm
Jenny Barnes, it sounds like you want to keep people poor so that they spend all their extra income, lol! I do see where you...
- TCO 6th May - 1:09pm
@Matthew Huntbach "People who don’t vote LibDem in what were LibDem-winnable seats tomorrow will mostly be throwing those seats to the Tories. THEY will be...