- Lib Dem MPs were right not to play Labour's silly games over the Bedroom Tax
- Opinion: Universal Basic Income is the way forward for the Liberal Democrats
- Our worst nightmare? Peter Kellner's scenario 3: "Lib Dems choose who's the PM"
- "The best opinion poll I've seen in a long time" says Nick Clegg
- By-election update: Gains on the year
- Time to lambast the economic stupidity of Tory posturing on immigration (Paul Walter)
- Paul Tyler writes… In defence of piecemeal (Paul Tyler)
- Cochrane review: Vaping can help you quit smoking (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Universal Basic Income is the way forward for the Liberal Democrats (Robin McGhee)
- Morrissey Progress Report – first thoughts (Caron Lindsay)
- New Batman Posts on Patreon and Mindless Ones
- The bedroom tax saga, Part ... I've lost count
- Lord Bonkers in 2014
- A mixed year: Lord Bonkers in 2014
- We expect a white Christmas because of Dickens' boyhood
- Six of the Best 480
- Maghull Photography Club
- Political parties are in need of friends
- Harrish Bisnauthsing selected for Grantham and Stamford
- May Mistaken on International Students
- Sarah Noble 22nd Dec - 1:02am
This is the thing: people are just looking at David's tiny majority, and the fact it's Bradford, and assuming we've lost already. We still hold...
- Chris Manners 22nd Dec - 12:44am
That was a by-election. A win over Labour by only 365 votes in Bradford East last time looks too small.
- Sarah Noble 22nd Dec - 12:00am
Stuart: We're probably going to hold Bradford East, despite the Westminster bubble consensus, simply because David is massively popular in his own constituency and Labour...
- Chris_sh 21st Dec - 11:33pm
@David-1 Really, why do you think it is untrue?
- stuart moran 21st Dec - 11:30pm
Sesenco Because the are up against the Tories as their main opposition and, for all the faults of the Coalition and the complete contempt shown...
- Julian Tisi 21st Dec - 10:43pm
Good article - and yes this is the perfect opportunity to take the Tories to task at the lowest risk of looking "soft" on immigration.