- More Lib Dem by election GAINS - one right next to Witney
- Labour are trapped in a nightmare of two parties - Tim Farron on Corbyn's speech
- Richard Kemp and Liverpool Lib Dems set up street stall outside Labour Conference
- Even George Osborne Gets It: "Hard Brexit did not win a majority"
- Brexit: World War II without guns
- Assad, Appeasement, Aleppo and the Collapse of International Law (Jonathan Brown)
- Lord Roger Roberts write…highlighting the plight of child refugees (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Women in high places: senior female role models are essential in business and politics (Emily Fermor)
- Brexit: World War II without guns (Phil Aisthorpe)
- LDVideo: Liz Leffman: Come and help my campaign to save Oxfordshire’s NHS & bus services (Caron Lindsay)
- The New Statesman on the Liberal Democrat revival
- Can Istanbul Be Saved?
- The Queens submits plans for four holiday lets
- Tim Farron and Liz Leffman open Lib Dem HQ in Witney
- Out of date before it's built!
- Theatre Thoughts: Ballet Lessons
- Whoop, Whoop! We're nearly at the 400 mark! #ScrapTheMayorsCar
- New threat to Shotley Bridge Hospital
- September Books
- Alzheimer's Society Guide for Councillors
- John McHugo 30th Sep - 10:54pm
Several posts have mentioned 'partition'. By this I assume they mean dividing Syria into different sovereign states - not federalism, which would be essentially the...
- Eddie Sammon 30th Sep - 10:43pm
The No Bombing Zone isn't a hawkish option - I have recently come to support a full no-fly zone, not knowing the No Bombing Zone...
- Jonathan Brown 30th Sep - 10:20pm
Thanks for the link @Joe - it's a very good article that makes many of the points I've been making. @Glenn - UK involvement in...
- Tony Greaves 30th Sep - 10:12pm
The Liberal Party gained control of Blackpool BC in 1958. Revolt of small landladies/ladies against big hoteliers (Tories). Labour out of things. Blackpool has changed...
- Glenn 30th Sep - 9:45pm
Our involvement in the middle east has been one dismal failure after another. We should steer clear and only commit military forces to situations that...
- Stevan Rose 30th Sep - 9:45pm
"how is Tim Farron going to build houses, reverse the cuts in public services and improve them whilst improving education and the NHS without borrowing...