- Actually, this having the World Cup in England might be a good idea
- Lib Dems publish latest accounts: £439k surplus and membership up to 43,451
- Lord Rennard: Lib Dems continue investigation into peer while party official apologises for lapse
- The Lib Dem retreat to seat-by-seat campaigns. The right tactic, but not a long-term strategy
- Opinion: What is HAMAS's game plan?
- Cleaning up politics is about more than money (Caron Lindsay)
- Labour kicked out in Calderdale: The inside story (James Baker)
- What a waste of an interview with Jo Swinson! (Caron Lindsay)
- Greg Mulholland MP writes…Celebrating our county’s riches on Yorkshire Day (Greg Mulholland MP)
- Actually, this having the World Cup in England might be a good idea (Caron Lindsay)
- LGA Lib Dems: Councillors' Travel Expenses
- Intergenerational Fairness: Are we really building a fair future for our young people?
- South Gloucestershire Show this weekend
- Lynne Featherstone MP: Watch Fixers' Video on FGM
- A few thoughts on Calderdale's new administration
- Lydiate Signal Box – Southport & Cheshire Lines Extension Railway
- Eric Storey
- "A Destructive Cycle Of Violence"
- ALDC Campaigner Awards 2014
- Where is your internet most likely to get disconnected?
- arnieg 1st Aug - 4:33pm
I think the income in advance may relate to Conference Office activity - bookings taken for the following March's Spring conference. I understand last year...
- Rob Parsons 1st Aug - 4:29pm
I haven't said anywhere that free trade is wrong. But free trade works where information is free as well as the trade. Dispute settlement may...
- Jennie 1st Aug - 4:19pm
Whereas repeatedly abusing Caron and the rest of the LDV team in the comments to this and other articles is perfectly permissible under your definition...
- GF 1st Aug - 4:11pm
Charles Kennedy is absolutely right; the USP provides a vital cross-subsidy from urban to rural areas without which the latter would become dangerously isolated. The...
- Simon McGrath 1st Aug - 3:50pm
Oh dear. Almost everything in this piece is wrong. The benefits of free trade are pretty well know and it is absurd to say that...
- Roland 1st Aug - 3:39pm
>" The only justification for it is security of supply" Fracking fails spectacularly at that test: totally insufficient reserves have been discovered to make any...