- Lib Dem members must all do their bit in this election (Callum Robertson)
- Campaign contrasts: land of hope and fears (Ben Westwood)
- Tim Farron commitment to end homelessness – reason to be proud, but also conscious of a great challenge (Paul Walter)
- Election diversity – as if by magic (Teena Lashmore)
- Could Rachel Johnson stand as a Lib Dem candidate? (Caron Lindsay)
- John Rentoul joins Tessa Munt on the doorstep
- 2017 General Election Diary Day 11: Too many votes, too many votes...
- #LibDemFightback campaigners busy on the streets this weekend
- Waterloo – An afternoon at Old Christ Church and its rather fine beer festival
- May is Patreon Pledge Post Month!
- Theresa May's strategies for talking to ordinary voters
- Our recent Focus in Dunston Hill and Whickham East
- Lib Dem select Christine Jardine in Edinburgh West
- The Blood is the Life for 29-04-2017
- The true blue cost of voting for the Blues
- John Minard 29th Apr - 11:12pm
We certainly have the people but they're not generally allowed to speak, unless it's bad news of course! The BBC ought to remind viewers that...
- Peter Martin 29th Apr - 10:24pm
@ Thomas, Agree with you on the importance of having an government directed investment bank. We do need private and public credit to fund businesses...
- Peter Martin 29th Apr - 10:23pm
@Robert, I prefer to think in terms of what is spent in the economy rather than in terms of "money supply". If I have money...
- Katharine Pindar 29th Apr - 10:11pm
Thanks, Catherine, all that needed saying, and you were the best person to say it. All this supposed new strength from a successful General Election...
- Richard S 29th Apr - 9:49pm
The reason it was a 1 minute meeting is because it was all stitched up in advance, as is their standard practice.
- Jane Ann Liston 29th Apr - 9:41pm
There was an Action Day in St Andrews particularly to support Mariam Mahmood, one of our council candidates, with some of the student LibDems to...