- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Opinion: The inspiration of Nelson Mandela (Issan Ghazni)
- Opinion: Do you love this country? (David Gray)
- Opinion: Cash in your pocket or green fields on your doorstep? (Andy Boddington)
- How do we get credit for the 'stronger economy' part of our mantra?
- The unacceptable cost of leaving the European Union
- "Positive about HIV" - feature in Sunday Life
- Future of Hertfordshire Libraries consultation - please respond by 31 December
- New from Amnesty: North Korea: The inside story
- Christians should be embarrassed about faith schools
- The Blood is The Life 08-12-2013
- Radway planning application to planning committee
- Final Saturday's events of the West End Christmas Fortnight
- Does Labour's record in Wales bode ill for the UK?
- Richard Dean 8th Dec - 2:17pm
Is the video a new low in trivializing politics, or does it indicate the average mental age of the population now? I'd say five. It's...
- Stephen Robinson 8th Dec - 1:26pm
The Chelmsford contest was in the Maldon constituency, one of the safest Tory seats in the country and one of the weakest Lib Dem local...
- John Heyworth 8th Dec - 1:23pm
Sarah Noble perhaps you can please enlighten the rest of us on what Leeds Labour have been up to...."Mind you, Jamie wouldn’t have had to...
- David Hughes 8th Dec - 1:10pm
Its not only disappointing results that sometimes get overlooked. On Thursday we also recorded our second gain in as many months from the Tories in...
- Roland 8th Dec - 1:08pm
I like all the NIMBY's in denial that are posting here, complaining about those people who have actually engaged with their local planning system. If...
- Chris_sh 8th Dec - 1:06pm
@Caron Lindsay Re Manchester, the Lib candidate was ex-Lib Dem, sounds like a bit of old fashioned political disunity http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/local-news/manchester-councillor-quits-lib-dems-898033