- Clegg opposes ban on halal and kosher slaughter; now we need to hear his reasons
- Nick Clegg's speech to the Lib Dem spring conference in full
- Five reasons why Liberal Democrats leave York in good spirits.
- Nick Clegg announces 2015 negotiating team
- Six points I took from Nick Clegg's Lib Dem conference Q&A
- Conference Photo Gallery Part 1 – What the LDV team did (The Voice)
- Paul Burstow MP writes…My two suggestions to improve the Care Bill (Paul Burstow MP)
- Opinion: My resignation from Federal Conference Committee (Kelly-Marie Blundell)
- Opinion: Making friends with Nick Clegg again… (Paul Walter)
- Opinion: A poor careers move (Adam Killeya)
- Cambridge Businesses Benefit From EU Membership
- Labour's tax and spend plan in full
- The nasty side of nerds
- The Lib Dem Left at Conference
- Nationalists lie about Willie Rennie's comments on more powers
- UN Commission on the Status of Women
- Countryside Rangers event at Balgay Hill this Friday!
- "Bet you'd rather watch two hot chicks who are smart and who disagree yell at each other"
- Spring conference photos
- Angela Merkel and David Cameron talk to Software AG at CeBIT
- Theresa-1 10th Mar - 7:08pm
I can’t possibly get the hump with Nick Clegg. He is doing a fabulous job communicating our guiding principles so people know precisely what we...
- JohnTilley 10th Mar - 6:59pm
Richard Fageance -- that is sound advice. If people are so embarrassed by the comments they make in LDV that they cannot use their real...
- Shirley Campbell 10th Mar - 6:52pm
Thank you Samuel, your sentiments have lifted my spirits. I glean that you are multi-lingual which, in my eyes, is a force for good. Furthermore,...
- jones 10th Mar - 6:35pm
I think 'humpless' is a great word to describe this
- Julian Critchley 10th Mar - 6:14pm
@William Hobhouse I think that people might need to have a bit ore of a think about what they say before they say it. What...
- Chris 10th Mar - 5:59pm
But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Nick Clegg.