- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour
- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- Ashcroft poll in Hallam: Clegg within a whisker of Labour with a lot of Tory vote to squeeze
- Norman Baker's genius response to David Cameron: David, I need you to stop sending dishonest and patronising letters
- Opinion: Why I would be wary of another coalition with the Conservatives (Cara Jenkinson)
- The real problem with #EdStone is that Miliband cannot be sure he will be able to deliver (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Labour isn’t Keynesian – that’s why Liberal Democrats had to be (Toby MacDonnell)
- There is no need for Clegg to make an EU Referendum a red line. This does not signify agreement to it (Caron Lindsay)
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour (Caron Lindsay)
- Blast from the past: Nick Clegg on Andrew Marr show
- Liberal Democrat priorities for a balanced Parliament
- Liberal Democrats take mental health seriously
- Keep taking the tablets
- The local dimension - A stronger local economy that will benefit everyone
- Best make sure you watch more than the first 55 seconds of this Lib Dem video
- Polling Day Parking in Launceston
- Operation Manatee: Lib Dems launch unique digital advertising campaign, and it's big
- Feline fine on the doorstep
- Coming Up...
- Stephen Hesketh 5th May - 4:17pm
Arthur Snell 5th May '15 - 2:05pm Excellent post Arthur. Genuine STV PR must be a crucial red line issue. The AV vote was another...
- Anthony Tuffin 5th May - 3:56pm
I agree with Dennis Mollison and Julian Tisi that STV at least for local government is an essential red line. IF Lib Dem MPs won't...
- John Roffey 5th May - 3:43pm
Malcolm Todd 5th May '15 - 1:53pm "For that matter, why is it that most of us who do work continue to seek opportunities for...
- Matthew Huntbach 5th May - 3:36pm
Stephen Phillips Just one point. If we really believe in Proportional Representation, should we not lend our support to whichever party receives the largest popular...
- Tony Miller 5th May - 3:20pm
Why has it been called the #Edstone? Surely it's more likely to turn out to be a #Millstone, yet another symptom of gesture politics remembered...
- Eddie Sammon 5th May - 3:13pm
Do people not know how to laugh anymore? It was fun and we have an equalities section in the manifesto. Caron makes a good point...