- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Review of 2014 European and Local Election Campaign
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- Tim Farron's Beveridge Lecture in full: "Let's say a huge yes to active, ambitious, liberal government and build a new consensus"
- The Lib Dems' 'bedroom tax' U-turn: new poll on what the voters think about it
- Opinion: Gaza – can anyone recall the root causes? (Kerry Hutchinson)
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn’t mean they’re liberals (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: Alice vs the System: Lessons from a lifetime of “help” from public services #2 (Anonymous Liberal Democrat)
- Full steam ahead on infrastructure (Joe Otten)
- The Gender Agenda #3: Is there such a thing as “Women’s Policy”? (Alice Thomas)
- Can we bear higher interest rates?
- Licensing Application for Consett
- If reports of FGM in Iraq are true...
- What happened when Rhode Island accidentally legalised prostitution?
- The pointlessness of the Labour Party
- Science advisers should be supported, not sacked
- The real reason we are all so heavily in debt
- eCops: House Burglary - Lolworth 24/07/2014
- The execution of Joseph Wood and the death penalty debate in America
- The 'Bedroom Tax' - a predictable flesh wound, when all is said and done
- Raddiy 24th Jul - 8:03pm
"Why our destiny must lie with the F word " What F word? Perhaps further Fiddling of devolution to entrench the discrimination against England, with...
- Gryff 24th Jul - 7:19pm
"The only really good things..." That is a very depressing thing to read, I know that it is tempting to get locked into a party...
- jedibeeftrix 24th Jul - 6:52pm
britain's mechanisms of governance have always evolved, it's why we have avoided bloody revolutions, if federalism is the next stage in our island story so...
- Green Voter 24th Jul - 6:30pm
@Chris "I think 10 or 20 years ago it was very clear what the party stood for on most issues." Well, things were not perfect...
- Peter Watson 24th Jul - 6:27pm
@Stephen Tall "However, what this polling suggests to me is that however damaged the Lib Dem brand is — and only time will tell whether...
- T-J 24th Jul - 6:22pm
Its all very difficult, really. I can't help but feel that people who say Vote No to Independence because we really want Federalism are falling...