- Lib Dem members must all do their bit in this election (Callum Robertson)
- Campaign contrasts: land of hope and fears (Ben Westwood)
- Tim Farron commitment to end homelessness – reason to be proud, but also conscious of a great challenge (Paul Walter)
- Election diversity – as if by magic (Teena Lashmore)
- Could Rachel Johnson stand as a Lib Dem candidate? (Caron Lindsay)
- Liberal (Democrat) consistency.
- The Labour election campaign has several problems. This may be the most crucial one
- Day 5961: The Tories: Wrong. Unstable. No Leadership.
- Jeremy Corbyn will NOT be the next Prime Minister
- A new reading group for West Yorkshire folks #GNUTerryPratchett
- Merseyrail – Who pays industrial action costs? You may be surprised by the answer from the RMT union
- Safer crossing in Beddington Gardens
- The Blood is the Life for 28-04-2017
- Watch Your Mirrors....
- Road Closure - Military Road, Sandgate - 8th May 2017 (Shepway)
- Richard Fagence 28th Apr - 7:46pm
Well, I've registered today, but I have a question. What happened to the practice in years gone by where you could register for Spring and...
- John Busby 28th Apr - 7:35pm
When Theresa May was elected in 2015 she was a remainer and anti-Heathrow. Her majority is not unlike that of Zac Goldsmith in Richmond and...
- Fiona 28th Apr - 7:15pm
@Sue, I've seen a few plans for building cheap, small homes designed for homeless people as something of a half-way house for them to get...
- Katharine Pindar 28th Apr - 7:07pm
No, Andy Coleby, we don't need 'all the publicity we can get', only the right publicity, and in my opinion if there were a fast-track...
- Dave Orbison 28th Apr - 6:53pm
Paul Walter - yes I swallowed the "we have a costed manifesto" line from Nick Clegg in 2010. This was quickly ditched by the LibDems...
- Lorenzo Cherin 28th Apr - 6:35pm
Teena, yes, this is so important ! You and all who fought for these developments , and all of us who advocated and supported them,...