- Opinion: Taxing stuff – what George Monbiot got wrong
- Rochester & Strood by-election: Ukip win, Lib Dems lose 11th deposit
- Alex Folkes: Cornwall Council and its chief executive have serious questions to answer
- The 'nowcast' for May 2015 which gives the Lib Dems 28 MPs
- Should Liberal Democrat Voice put up a post if and when a blogger leaves the party?
- Opinion: US analysis of how to beat “far right” UKIP – be consistent (Antony Hook)
- Vow Max? Has the Smith Commission delivered for Scotland? And what next for Yorkshire and the north? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Media misunderstanding on Lib Dem immigration policy (Suzanne Fletcher)
- Simon Hughes writes… Counter-terrorism bill – the Liberal Democrats are on the right track (Simon Hughes MP)
- Gulags in the UK? – “no” says Simon Hughes (Paul Walter)
- Labours Islington culture reaches Thanet?
- Maghull – Beechcroft Retirement flats
- Politics of personality
- Damian McBride: are his blog posts in book form worth a read?
- @BaronessRos in the Lords: Deregulation Bill
- We need to talk about willies.
- Republicans consider not inviting President Obama to give the state of the union speech
- The now infamous UKIP "Westminster mosque" tweet: the day the mask slipped
- My must-reads this week November 28, 2014
- The Blood is The Life 28-11-2014
- Jayne Mansfield 28th Nov - 12:59pm
@ Tony Rowan - Wicks Would you really want to go on a UKIP site? Mark Reckless has already been left 'sore' after sudden 'changes'...
- Psi 28th Nov - 12:57pm
JohnTilley You claim that flats will be built and left empty, well actually that can happen in the short term, funds and private investors can...
- nvelope2003 28th Nov - 12:57pm
In 1989 the Greens polled 15% in the European Elections and the Liberal Democrats 6%. In the subsequent 1992 election Liberal Democrats polled 17.8 %...
- GP Purnell 28th Nov - 12:53pm
Or you could just adopt a sensibly expansionist economic policy, rather than back Tory austerity and years of stagnation! That is what has led to...
- Psi 28th Nov - 12:38pm
Definitely the right policy in general. Matthew Your dystopian view is not reflected in the fundamentals. You have expressed concern elsewhere on this topic that...
- Simon McGrath 28th Nov - 12:36pm
@John - can you point to some evidence that there are significant numbers of homes deliberately left empty as investment s outside a few much...