- What Jeremy Browne did - and DIDN'T - tell The Times about the Lib Dems
- Daily Mail attacks Nick Clegg for Cyril Smith RIP tribute. Why?
- Opinion: Regina v Nigel Evans should wake up MPs
- Jeremy Browne's 'Race Plan'. I've read it, so here's my review...
- The verdict of Philip Collins, chief speech writer for Tony Blair, on Nick Clegg: "the Deputy Prime Minister should be applauded by all liberal voters"
- Ed Davey MP writes… An onshore wind cap makes no sense (Edward Davey MP)
- Michael Moore MP writes… Scotland’s place in the world (Michael Moore MP)
- John Leech MP writes…My Voice, My Vote (John Leech MP)
- Stephen Lloyd MP writes… Can good Religious Education build better communities? (Stephen Lloyd MP)
- Danny Alexander writes… Direct community engagement on Scotland’s future (Danny Alexander MP)
- One MegaWatt, Baby!
- The Geneva Agreement on Ukraine is falling apart already
- Watch and laugh: Clarke and Dawe - Government in NSW. A model of its kind
- Special collection to help recycle cardboard over Easter period
- Be careful of thieves when using Barclays cash machine in Gatley
- 3 Millionth Worker Gets a Workplace Pension
- Cheadle Makers Market back on 3rd May
- A nation enters the European Union, walks up to the Commission, and asks for... what, exactly?
- Northumberland Bin Collections , Week commencing 21st April
- The Blood is The Life 18-04-2014
- Mark Valladares 18th Apr - 6:44pm
@ malc, Funnily enough, I agree with you. Your support of Thomas Robinson's argument, one almost devoid of accurate fact, demanded challenge, however, as does...
- malc 18th Apr - 6:19pm
Mark Valladares Does it really matter if he's Danish or Norwegian? The point is still the same, he comes from a small country with no...
- Peter Watson 18th Apr - 6:13pm
Slightly off-topic, but I would like to suggest that some who write articles for LDV should look at the site before doing so, and instead...
- roger roberts 18th Apr - 6:00pm
- Jenny Barnes 18th Apr - 6:00pm
If we're discussing electrical power, then the usual measure of output is the kW. Not a notional "home", which could mean anything from the 0.5...
- Radical Liberal 18th Apr - 6:00pm
''Similarly, constructive debate of the highest standard requires that participants interpret each other’s arguments charitably; that is choosing the strongest and noblest of the possible...