- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- Last chance to vote in Liberal Youth elections (Caron Lindsay)
- Strong language from Nick Clegg on more powers for Scotland: This opportunity cannot be hijacked (Caron Lindsay)
- Paul Tyler writes… Pledge in haste, repent at leisure (Paul Tyler)
- Catherine Bearder writes… Now the referendum is over, we need a unifying vision for Britain (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Opinion poll scorecard: latest voting intention figures from each firm
- Star Wars and postmodernism
- Lib Dems to launch Cornwall Assembly campaign
- Post Referendum Reform
- The end of party politics? A couple of books and some thoughts
- John Leech to speak at East Midlands Lib Dems conference
- Some thoughts on Alex Salmond's resignation
- What I say to you is, can you really imagine Ed Miliband as Prime Minister?
- The secret, I'm told, is in being somewhere else...
- It's not often the Tory reaction to an economic success is hostility
- Stevan Rose 21st Sep - 6:59pm
Fingers crossed for the council seat then but I wouldn't have wasted the deposit money on the Westminster seat. I am a former Essex resident,...
- JohnTilley 21st Sep - 6:58pm
Rabi Martins Apology for typos -- I hope you can read through them. I really think there is a window of opportunity. The chance is...
- Mr Wallace 21st Sep - 6:48pm
@ RC "There can be no wider redistribution of powers without electoral reform. Otherwise we will just be reinforcing local party fiefdoms for the Tories...
- JohnTilley 21st Sep - 6:37pm
Rabi Martins Taking your points -- 1. Why? - because there is an opportunity to capitalise on the situation as it is. The party is...
- mack (Not a Lib dem) 21st Sep - 6:35pm
@ Bill Le Breton "A labour, LD , SNP, Irish and welsh nats Bill could get voted through on second reading. Leaving the Tory ‘no...
- Jayne Mansfield 21st Sep - 6:31pm
@ Rabi Martins, As a long time voter but not a member, may I ask what you have to lose? I don't know the cost...