- Opinion: Nick Clegg, want to win the women’s vote? Try working with one. (Alice Thomas)
- Opinion: Gough Whitlam: Farewell to a reformer (Mathew Hulbert)
- Opinion: The other side of the immigration debate coin (Rabi Martins)
- Martin Horwood MP writes…Reducing the negative impact of violence on international development (Martin Horwood)
- Opinion: Should all-member ballots replace conference on policy votes? (Robin McGhee)
- Rotherham and Liverpool
- Supporting business by breaking up the big banks
- Alison McInnes calls on MacAskill to outlaw "despicable and cowardly" revenge porn
- Using fuel duty to fix potholes?
- Why I'm so over proportional representation
- The Blood is The Life 22-10-2014
- What the Polish MEP joining UKIP's group in Brussels means - and how it isn't what everyone says it means
- "Boost Business With Europe!" - Lib Dem MP Calls for New Engagement
- A Tory win in Rochester and Strood could be a Pyrrhic victory
- Busy Tuesday
- JohnTilley 22nd Oct - 11:42am
Caracatus and Tim 13 Of the 6 Liberal Democrats in The Cabinet, 4 are English. 3 of the 4 were privately educated. Before Huhne left...
- Dav 22nd Oct - 11:34am
“No, we’re not: VAT is paid by consumers, not by companies.” That old chestnut – obviously not run a VAT registered business! You are assuming...
- Matthew Huntbach 22nd Oct - 11:09am
Talking about property tax here isn't entirely off-topic, as one of the priorities listed in that document is to reduce income tax paid for by...
- Richard S 22nd Oct - 11:04am
Why not simply require 10 signatures? What is the point of this part of the process anyway if it is not to reduce the number...
- JohnTilley 22nd Oct - 11:03am
Sensible and well expressed comment by Ian Sanderson (RM3) 22nd Oct '14 - 9:23am. The only thing I would add is that London, with a...
- Paul In Wokingham 22nd Oct - 10:52am
As Bill Le Breton notes above the idea of putting a balanced budget as a headline pledge is a hostage to fortune. It's a pledge...