- Canada-EU non-deal - dramatic collapse of the shining example for a post-Brexit future held up by the leavers
- Live updates from the Witney count
- +++Witney result: Biggest Con to Lib Dem swing since the 1997 Winchester by-election.
- Independent: "The Lib Dems could steal David Cameron's seat tomorrow"
- Witney scale swing to Lib Dems would wipe out Conservative majority
- Liberals need to reclaim patriotism (Alex Hegenbarth)
- Impressions – from a very small cog in the Witney wheel (Katharine Pindar)
- Witney could be a turning point for the Lib Dems (Mark Argent)
- Gary Lineker – a welcome voice of humanity (Paul Walter)
- The American people will not take kindly to being kept “in suspense” by Donald Trump (Paul Walter)
- Vandalism to the trees is a problem! #WerringtonBrookImprovements
- The Blood is the Life for 25-10-2016
- UKIP's leadership contest embraces the 'gay donkey' tendency
- The Heathrow problem and how it may foreshadow Brexit
- Ros in the Lords - Brexit: Environmental and Climate Change Policy
- Council Tax Support Scheme - Consulation on Changes
- Blether Tay-Gither - Storytelling in Dundee
- Vote For ...... the Creative Living Centre
- Photopolis : Tay Square
- Wallonia, Canada and why Brexiteers shouldn't be celebrating failed trade deals
- Lorenzo Cherin 25th Oct - 2:39pm
A very good article , Alex , but I believe many more Liberals and Liberal Democrats are patriotic, I am very , more than most...
- Eddie Sammon 25th Oct - 2:35pm
Apparently the reason why Belgium's regional and linguistic bodies got a vote on it was because the EU allowed it to be designated as a...
- Gareth Wilson 25th Oct - 2:20pm
We could win this one, I think a trip down south is in order :) Wonder if the Tories will stand a candidate? If they...
- Mary Reid 25th Oct - 2:20pm
Lloyd Harris - the PPC selection process for a possible snap general election validates their candidacy until sometime next year. So there is no need...
- Sue Sutherland 25th Oct - 2:20pm
The party at the moment has a great problem and it's not just how low we are in the polls. It is that the society...
- Paul Pettinger 25th Oct - 1:56pm
Like the Canadian Liberals have helped forge a Canadian identity, so we should try to define what it is to be British.