- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour
- Ashcroft poll in Hallam: Clegg within a whisker of Labour with a lot of Tory vote to squeeze
- Opinion: Labour's unfinished business on 'Religious hatred'
- The real problem with #EdStone is that Miliband cannot be sure he will be able to deliver (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Labour isn’t Keynesian – that’s why Liberal Democrats had to be (Toby MacDonnell)
- There is no need for Clegg to make an EU Referendum a red line. This does not signify agreement to it (Caron Lindsay)
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour (Caron Lindsay)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- ICM provides least surprising polling result of election (least surprising to discerning readers, that is)
- Win or lose, Lib Dem candidates need to use their podiums at the count to pour cold water on the prospects of another deal with the Tories
- Negativity is throttling public interest in the election
- Ludlow North polling station has moved to Mascall for many voters
- First increase in social housing for over 30 years: just one of the Lib Dem achievements in the last five years
- Liberal Democrats Women's manifesto
- Southport – New Bootle MP joins debate about how and when it will leave Sefton
- Claims of racism and spiritual intimidation in Pendle
- 2015 General Election Day 36: Russell Brand, Sunderland, Ignoreland.
- Ten Things I Won't Miss After The Election
- Toby 4th May - 11:08pm
Hi guys, really pleased to see this has sparked a debate. I'm no professional Keynesian yet: these were thoughts that have struck me during my...
- TCO 4th May - 11:05pm
@Peter it's not Terry's; it's mine ;-)
- Peter Watson 4th May - 11:03pm
David Allen "TCO – Are you Tory Central Office?" Terry's Chocolate Orange?
- TCO 4th May - 11:03pm
@g the clue is in the final paragraph. The editors have looked at the two options and concluded that a continuation of the current coalition...
- TCO 4th May - 10:56pm
@MichaelBG "We could decide that the economy can’t provide a job for everyone and so working has to be a choice and those who choice...
- Matthew Huntbach 4th May - 10:40pm
The Tory line about the SNP and Labour makes no sense, because the only way the SNP could force Labour to do things would be...