- Lib Dems should aim for a budget surplus not because the Tories want to, but because it is right (Nick Thornsby)
- Norman Lamb MP writes…Have your say on dementia care (Norman Lamb MP)
- Opinion: Ukip’s not-so-respectable European allies (Paul Stocker)
- ‘Good’ gender segregation and ‘bad’ gender segregation? (Stephen Tall)
- Better in Cameron’s Black Book than on the Statute Book (Caron Lindsay)
- Go Ahead for Kenilworth Station At Last!
- The bad name of the Liberal Democrats
- By-election night 18
- Why testing seven-year-olds will backfire
- Little Black Book
- Blyth Town Council, rearranged meeting of Allotments Committee
- Drones and journalism: an example of the future from Bangkok
- The inspiration of Nelson Mandela
- IWM Out sources Visitor Services Department
- My recommended reading for today December 12, 2013
- Paul Pettinger 12th Dec - 7:29pm
Joe Otten wrote: “And for what it’s worth, I do think the evidence (Germany versus Greece) is that countries that countries that show restraint in...
- Paul Pettinger 12th Dec - 7:23pm
If you think the country's economic problems are primarily because the state got too big stand with Osborne and Alexander. If you think the state...
- MBoy 12th Dec - 7:22pm
Joe - the point you are trying to make might be worth debating if it was remotely correct, but it isn't. Most people are aware...
- Tubby Isaacs 12th Dec - 7:05pm
Simon Wren Lewis, unimpressed with Lib Dem policy on deficits. http://mainlymacro.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/bringing-economics-back-into-fiscal.html " Let’s take the example of the coalition partners in the current UK government:...
- Ruth Bright 12th Dec - 6:58pm
Very much agree about vascular dementia. People with vascular dementia sometimes receive poorer follow-up from health services because the range of drugs for Alzheimer's are...
- Tom Wilde 12th Dec - 6:58pm
Interesting piece on UKIP's allies in EFD in the European Parliament, including Italy's Northern League, "the EFD's second largest party" as Paul Stocker rightly says....