- ++Breaking...Clegg: "We must axe Bedroom Tax"
- Review of 2014 European and Local Election Campaign
- ICM poll: Tories edge ahead of Labour, while Ukip collapse to 4th behind Lib Dems
- Tim Farron's Beveridge Lecture in full: "Let's say a huge yes to active, ambitious, liberal government and build a new consensus"
- Nick Clegg tackles the Daily Mail's sexism with humour
- Martin Horwood writes …Tony Blair’s legacy (Martin Horwood)
- Opinion: Sustainability, where do we go from here? (Michael Taylor)
- Stephen Lloyd MP writes… The jobs agenda – a lot done, more still to do for single parents (Stephen Lloyd MP)
- The Independent View: This is the right time to drive forward integrated health and care (Simon Parker)
- Liberal Democrat amendment making revenge porn a crime to be debated today – watch Hannah’s story (Caron Lindsay)
- Stuart 22nd Jul - 2:18pm
It does seem a little pointless. If it's symbolism you're after than the pardon for Turing seems sufficient. On a practical level, Lord Faulks makes...
- Dav 22nd Jul - 2:17pm
I would personally favour some concept of a blocking minority in cases like the declaration of an aggressive war. Ah, the good old Lib Dem...
- Richard Church 22nd Jul - 2:17pm
Michael is right that ever increasing consumption is unsustainable. We know it's true, otherwise we wouldn't be supporting recycling, energy efficiency, sustainable energy. Green policies...
- Dav 22nd Jul - 2:14pm
Totally unwilling to engage in rational argument, for fear of losing in rational argument Okay, if the object is rational argument, then rationally, if 'the...
- Hugh p 22nd Jul - 2:12pm
Since this is a congratulatory thread, may I take the opportunity to draw to general attention the fact that on 18 July Annette Brooke MP...
- MBoy 22nd Jul - 2:06pm
Agree. Millions of dead people were convicted of absurd things that are no longer crimes: witchcraft, blasphemy, being a Catholic, being Welsh on the English...