- Opinion: Child taken from womb by social services. Really?
- Rebecca Taylor MEP writes...Can you help me campaign against e-cigs being regulated as medicines?
- Jo Swinson takes on Daily Mail's Liz Jones, who thinks she shouldn't be "procreating"
- Hemming helps woman in forced Caesarean and adoption case
- John Pugh MP writes...Lessons from Bulgaria
- Gordon Birtwistle MP writes… Careers advice should reflect the value of apprenticeships (Gordon Birtwistle MP)
- Opinion: Parental equality: a step, and only a step in the right direction (Lucy-Marie Nelson)
- The Independent View: Help, don’t judge – better uses for the £700 million marriage tax break cash (Jenny Allen)
- The Independent View: Shareholder democracy should be for the many, not the few (Will Crowne)
- Christmas present ideas from the LDV team and friends – Day 3 (The Voice)
- The diving board at Coate Water gains listed status
- "The DfE are talking b*******," a senior Lib Dem source said
- Launceston Town Council agrees free pre-Christmas parking
- Blyth Town Council, week commencing 9th December
- Italian Mother: Mostyn Judgment Published (with transcript of hearing)
- Brief apology
- Should Honey the Pig have a Facebook Page?
- The economic consequences of Boris
- 12 things policy-makers and scientists should know about the public | Roland Jackson
- When Freedom of Information Requests Go Too Far
- Jayne Mansfield 4th Dec - 11:11pm
@ JPJ I actually responded to your post but posted it in the wrong place. In essence, I was expressing my regret that because of...
- Liberal Al 4th Dec - 11:05pm
@Oliver, may I ask where your knowledge of International Law comes from? It is just that as someone who got a First in International Law,...
- Jayne Mansfield 4th Dec - 9:53pm
Oops, I posted in the wron g place.
- Jayne Mansfield 4th Dec - 9:51pm
@JPJ It is regrettable that your confidence has ben dented in this way when we are not if ill knowledge of the facts. Enjoy motherhood....
- Richard Dean 4th Dec - 9:37pm
What I'm on about is that, if someone is going to make assertions about the nature of a supposed political reality, they should expect to...
- Jayne Mansfield 4th Dec - 9:32pm
@Stephen w You state, ' We are all discussing the case without all the first hand evidence and experts reports'. I agree, so why are...