- On Sarah Wollaston's naming and shaming in The Times of "very aggressive male bloggers"
- Daily Mail attacks Nick Clegg for Cyril Smith RIP tribute. Why?
- Opinion: Regina v Nigel Evans should wake up MPs
- The verdict of Philip Collins, chief speech writer for Tony Blair, on Nick Clegg: "the Deputy Prime Minister should be applauded by all liberal voters"
- Latest ICM poll: Lib Dems at 12% for Westminster, but just 6% in the Euros
- Ed Davey MP writes… An onshore wind cap makes no sense (Edward Davey MP)
- Michael Moore MP writes… Scotland’s place in the world (Michael Moore MP)
- John Leech MP writes…My Voice, My Vote (John Leech MP)
- Stephen Lloyd MP writes… Can good Religious Education build better communities? (Stephen Lloyd MP)
- Danny Alexander writes… Direct community engagement on Scotland’s future (Danny Alexander MP)
- What have bunnies got to do with Easter?
- Nirvana: The Man Who Sold the World
- Back on my former home patch in Swalwell
- Former whip quits Leicester's ruling Labour group
- Copyrighting my tax return data
- Was this the world's first mobile phone?
- Steps Fosse Gardens to Ridge Green close refurbish
- The Blood is The Life 20-04-2014
- Labour as a 'one trick pony'
- Paying for high child care costs
- JohnTilley 20th Apr - 2:19pm
If Ray Love says as much then that's good enough for me.
- paul barker 20th Apr - 2:18pm
A quick comment on Polls, Polling for European Elections & for individual Constituencies in General Election both have a very poor record, so poor its...
- Ray Love 20th Apr - 2:08pm
I've lived in Bath for just under a year following 35 years in Winchester so I know when the feeling is positive, not only do...
- Ruaraidh 20th Apr - 2:05pm
@daft ha'p'orth Thank you. I take your point, but I suspect LDV would see more comments than that site (though certainly less than at the...
- paul barker 20th Apr - 1:55pm
The current atmosphere in Labour circles is an odd mix, beneath the outer shell of smugness thres a feeling of panic, competing with despair. Its...
- Stephen Howse 20th Apr - 1:49pm
@ Martin – “My hunch is that in 5 years time, much of what Lib Dems have achieved in government will be seen more positively…”...